Is "Camila Cabello's Curse" a thing?

Selegend

I saw Ed Sheeran recent numbers and i couldn't stop but to think about "Bam Bam", and then i started to think about other Camila Cabello's featurings, and it's worrying. 

Fifth Harmony: No other girl got a successful solo career. 
Machine Gun Kelly (Bad Things): He didn't collapse but he seemed way more promising than right now 
Mark Ronson (Find U Again): Never had a hit anymore. Mind u this song was after Uptown Funk and Nothing Breaks Like a Heart 

Beautiful (BAZZI): He was promising with 'Mine' being a hit, followed-up by his collab with Camila, Beautiful. Where are him now?
My Oh My (DaBaby): He's over. 

Shawn Mendes (Senorita): I feel like this is one of the biggest curses, he was to the point of reaching a main pop boy status and then just flopped with his follow-up album. 

Ed Sheeran (Bam Bam): The biggest curse of them all. After an era of #1s, top 3 and etc all around the world. He's tanking more than anyone could imagine. 

What do you think about it? 

Edited by Selegend

Damn... Maybe you're right :rip: 

Machine Gun Kelly has had more successful albums commercially post-collab, and garnered a Grammy nomination for one of those, so I would say he's not a great example. 

Edited by Obsession

Shawn can recover but no there's no curse thats stupid

Just now, Obsession said:

Machine Gun Kelly has had more successful albums commercially, and garnered a Grammy nomination for one of those, so I would say he's not a great example. 

so he's a survivor :clap3: i won't edit so we can show that there are some that survives!! but it seems hard. 

2 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Shawn can recover but no there's no curse thats stupid

yeah it seems like he's on his way to rebound :gaycat1:i still don't get how his best album flopped tho, bieber collab, documentary and on top of that the songs were great.. seemed cursed to me! 

but your opinion is valid!! 

9 minutes ago, Selegend said:

I saw Ed Sheeran recent numbers and i couldn't stop but to think about "Bam Bam", and then i started to think about other Camila Cabello's featurings, and it's worrying. 

Fifth Harmony: No other girl got a successful solo career. 
Machine Gun Kelly (Bad Things): He didn't collapse but he seemed way more promising than right now 
Mark Ronson (Find U Again): Never had a hit anymore. Mind u this song was after Uptown Funk and Nothing Breaks Like a Heart 

Beautiful (BAZZI): He was promising with 'Mine' being a hit, followed-up by his collab with Camila, Beautiful. Where are him now?
My Oh My (DaBaby): He's over. 

Shawn Mendes (Senorita): I feel like this is one of the biggest curses, he was to the point of reaching a main pop boy status and then just flopped with his follow-up album. 

Ed Sheeran (Bam Bam): The biggest curse of them all. After an era of #1s, top 3 and etc all around the world. He's tanking more than anyone could imagine. 

What do you think about it? 

Dababy was homophobic and called out for it immensely so people stopped caring and after Camila he had a hit with Dua

Ed has over exposed himself and the new music isn't as boppy as Equals.

Shawn released during covid and abandoned the era and he didn't really flop. And he had commercials hits in 2016-2018

MGK does rock which isn't all that mainstream

Bazzi faded which is normal

4 minutes ago, Selegend said:

yeah it seems like he's on his way to rebound :gaycat1:i still don't get how his best album flopped tho, bieber collab, documentary and on top of that the songs were great.. seemed cursed to me! 

but your opinion is valid!! 

plus Summer of Love and When You're Gone charted and still do decent recurrent streams

DaBaby had Levitating after MOM so she didn't kill his career :swan:

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

DaBaby had Levitating after MOM so she didn't kill his career :swan:

he killed his own career by being a homo phobe :giraffe:

Absolutely!!

You forgot Young Thug Too

Based on your receipts, the theory checks out. She is career poison, a career killer if you will.

5 minutes ago, Insanity said:

he killed his own career by being a homo phobe :giraffe:

But had it not been for Camila, maybe he wouldn’t have felt compelled to do that. Remember, she went on racist tangents on the internet. Maybe Camila influenced him to be hateful. 

The COVID of Pop

ezgif-3-421cd7ddfc.thumb.gif.9cb3ece930967d8bd8a634c238e1f49f.gif

17 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

But had it not been for Camila, maybe he wouldn’t have felt compelled to do that. Remember, she went on racist tangents on the internet. Maybe Camila influenced him to be hateful. 

:ahh:

6 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

We need to get Drake to collab with her

QBdZpDm.gif

She already bankrupted her last label I doubt Interscope will pull out the coins for a Drake feature knowing they won’t get a return on investment 

QBdZpDm.gif

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

That's just ridiculous no one is a curse :ace:

She just collabs with the random it-boy of the moment. And after their 15m they flop. Ed will not disappear, and MGK has been successful. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.