Major Lazer & LIZ - "Get High"

teenagecraze

out there

Edited by teenagecraze

On 4/25/2023 at 9:20 AM, Delirious said:

Omg I miss LIZ's music so much :juanny:

where has she gone?

she deserves to be on the same level as charli xcx especially with being one of the original pioneers of hyperpop. crazy cause she was one of Diplo IT girls very sad what come of her. she needs to release the SOPHIE produced tracks HIGH SCHOOL LUV and SUNSCREEN asap. this isn't the only MAJOR LAZER collab that she had in the vault. she also had OUT OF MY OWN and STILL THE ONE bet if these tracks were released she would be in a much better place career wise

10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

she deserves to be on the same level as charli xcx especially with being one of the original pioneers of hyperpop. crazy cause she was one of Diplo IT girls very sad what come of her. she needs to release the SOPHIE produced tracks HIGH SCHOOL LUV and SUNSCREEN asap. this isn't the only MAJOR LAZER collab that she had in the vault. she also had OUT OF MY OWN and STILL THE ONE bet if these tracks were released she would be in a much better place career wise

Yesss! :\\

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.