BLACKPINK Dominates Coachella top 10

rac7d

I feel like YG isn't really the rapper but rather the company :rip:

But Blinks told me this was totally irrelevant and not a measure of any kind of popularity when aespa and 2NE1 dominated it last year? Would Blinks ever lie? :rainy:

No Rosalia no Bad Bunny no Frank Ocean :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Century said:

But Blinks told me this was totally irrelevant and not a measure of any kind of popularity when aespa and 2NE1 dominated it last year? Would Blinks ever lie? :rainy:

you mean when jennie dominated and 2ne1 and half of aespa were N/A? :dancehall3:

Wangchella :clap3:

Edited by Katamari

We need a list without kpop fans spamming because the GP were definitely mostly talking about Frank ocean, bad bunny, and Zendaya lmao 

Camila making the list 2 years in a row without even performing :eek:

9 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

We need a list without kpop fans spamming because the GP were definitely mostly talking about Frank ocean, bad bunny, and Zendaya lmao 

Blackpink has like the most viewed livestream. Even non-fans talked about BP.  

2 hours ago, Century said:

2NE1 dominated but aespa did what ? Lol 

Jennie was the most searched idol just by attending Coachella 

Edited by Dialamba

If there’s one thing their fan base is gonna do, it’s mobilize for the sake of a Twitter trend :zzz:

they're dominating the twitter charts and had the most viewed livestream performance but that had no effect on their us spotify stats

59 minutes ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

But then they’d be below non performing Camila which would still be bad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.