Update: Tucker Carlson founding new media venture, staff fired from Fox to join him

Vermillion

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I just think people here are wildly underestimating his power to carry over enough of his TV fanbase to another streaming outlet. 

I guess that his power was derived from the Fox brand. There's nothing that makes Tucker special. The MAGA base is already saturated with plenty of unhinged far-right figureheads like Charlie Kirk, Stephen Crowder, Matt Walsh, and so on. The far-right only liked him because he was able to spew his outrageous lies on the biggest cable news network. There's nothing special about him now. I don't see why his show would gain traction.       

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Brishka

• Bears01

• Chemist

5 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Laura can go next.  

Fox News still has another massive lawsuit pending from smartmatica voting machines. There will be more cuts coming, I’m 100% willing to bet 

5 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Don Lemon's out at CNN too.

WOW!  It's bombshell after bombshell today. :deadbanana4:

Dominion's power :clap3:

The election conspiracy theory has not only made Republicans less electable but has also caused Tucker Carlson to leave Fox News

It was a net positive conspiracy :gaycat1:

3 minutes ago, kandicha said:

No it’s sincere lol. I didn’t think there was anything he could do that would make them fire him.

I'm.......deep sigh. Ok. 

Fox News was able to tolerate...anything, really. So in that sense I get what you mean. 

But, in the objective standard of even opinion reporting (and not basic journalism) he was the worst of the worst. 

The biggest Nazi forum in the world that lost its hosting privileges, The Daily Stormer, said he was their idol :rip: That's just the first layer. :coffee2: 

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

I guess that his power was derived from the Fox brand. There's nothing that makes Tucker special. The MAGA base is already saturated with plenty of unhinged far-right figureheads like Charlie Kirk, Stephen Crowder, Matt Walsh, and so on. The far-right only liked him because he was able to spew his outrageous lies on the biggest cable news network. There's nothing special about him now. I don't see why his show would gain traction.       

I get that to an extent. The biggest factor hurting his possible transition is the current presidential primary fight that's splitting the GOP broadly. 

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

omfg this is like news media Black Monday :deadbanana2:

And this also deserves its own thread. Imho. :coffee2: 

3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

I get that to an extent. The biggest factor hurting his possible transition is the current presidential primary fight that's splitting the GOP broadly. 

Plus, Tucker enjoyed such prominence mainly because of his time slot. Only a fraction of his viewers is comprised of hard-core fans. 

This is his Bionic era

It's going down from here :clap3:

Russian propagandists are punching the air rn and I’m HAPPY

Edited by ZIVERT

Just now, ZIVERT said:

Russian propagandists are punching the air and im

RT will attempt to hire him. He will feel at home. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.