Kylie Minogue - Beat of my Heart

izzyinsane

From the Kiss Me Once sessions has finally been released. A beautiful bop. :clap3: 

1 hour ago, americanlife said:

came here thinking she demo'd Hilary Duff's bop

Oh God, that mess, I remembered it 

2 hours ago, izzyinsane said:

From the Kiss Me Once sessions has finally been released. A beautiful bop. :clap3: 

So many crazy decisions in regard to this album and era. Such a bizarre set of events after the flawfree back to back eras of the 00’s.  

Very nice track with chilled out production! Is it one of those rumoured demos she cut with Darkchild for KMO? 

4 hours ago, americanlife said:

Same :deadbanana2: I was kind of excited to listen to her version

4 hours ago, americanlife said:

Imagine :smitten:

Joel and Benji Madden co-wrote it with and for Hilary actually but a Kylie’s version would be what dreams are made of

so good 

does anyone know if this is from the original album that was scrapped? 

Can't believe all thoses interesting songs she was working on that project and.... And the final era turned out as a basic sounding product.

Sleeping With The Enemy

Waiting For The Sun

Beat Of My Heart.

The atmosphere that we could have had. :rip:

Edited by Bencharmer

This is so good. Sounds like it could have been on X! 

finally. KMO being the era we have gotten the most leaks from recently and they're all better than half the album :rip:

14 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

Can't believe all thoses interesting songs she was working on that project and.... And the final era turned out as a basic sounding product.

Sleeping With The Enemy

Waiting For The Sun

Beat Of My Heart.

Don’t forget Mr. President and Skirt. 

10 hours ago, theweekend said:

omg is this going to be released on streaming or sth? it's not available on my Apple Music.

Don’t think so love. It’s unreleased sadly.

14 hours ago, Bencharmer said:

Sleeping With The Enemy

Waiting For The Sun

Beat Of My Heart.

And Voodoo. 

It’s an interesting song I guess. Feels like it’s missing something… but that’s why it’s a demo.

On 4/24/2023 at 4:10 AM, DuffStan said:

Imagine :smitten:

Joel and Benji Madden co-wrote it with and for Hilary actually but a Kylie’s version would be what dreams are made of

an era. kind of creepy to look back knowing the age difference. that wouldn't fly now lol

On 4/24/2023 at 5:15 AM, TaylorNation said:

so good 

does anyone know if this is from the original album that was scrapped? 

it was never scrapped. she just didn't have any creative control hence the final product that we got stuck with

On 4/24/2023 at 8:05 PM, izzyinsane said:

Don’t forget Mr. President and Skirt. 

2 great songs. skirt should've been on the album

This is so much better than anything on the album outside of Into The Blue. How can you discard songs like these and opt for your artist to record awful songs like Les Sex, Beautiful and Mr. President?

50 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

it was never scrapped. she just didn't have any creative control hence the final product that we got stuck with

the album she envisioned and was working on got scrapped when Roc Nation joined the team, and made her work with Pharrell and Sia

some songs got reworked (like for example the removal of Brooke Candy from Sexercize, etc) but the majority of the album that got released was not was the initial album 

4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

the album she envisioned and was working on got scrapped when Roc Nation joined the team, and made her work with Pharrell and Sia

some songs got reworked (like for example the removal of Brooke Candy from Sexercize, etc) but the majority of the album that got released was not was the initial album 

oh i thought that this was all the same album cycle sessions my bad. thank god the brooke candy verse never happened. i understand that they were trying to make kylie mainstream again but instead it came off as try hard attempt to make her appeal hip and gave off madonna vibes in a sense. kylie deserved a proper enrique iglesias collab that would've secured her a hit and an iggy azalea feature if anything at the time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.