• Lovett

• vale9001

• Mystic Boy

• boneyard

She’s one of one

She’s number one

She’s the only one

So random :deadbanana2:

That user is a well known monster trying to get straight men shading Taylor and Beyoncè :rip:

Messi is a global Legend. Beyoncé is a local Star.

6 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Beyoncé is a local Star.

Local to earth, wbk. :clap3: Hence why she keeps being the one these footballers are comparing their faves to (randomly).

i saw the second one on twitter and lost it :deadbanana4:

And Messi (and Ronaldo) would be and have paid to be in the audience for Beyoncé so :clap3:

Oh Beyoncé, the standard that you are. :WAP:

Begins? This has been a thing for like a year or two now, as random as it is.

They gathered the entire country of Argentina in that tweet :rip:

7 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Begins? This has been a thing for like a year or two now, as random as it is.

No, Messi is new. She just keeps being compared to footballers. :toofunny3: The straights are a bit obsessed.

Baiting the misogynistic straight soccer fans to drag other pop girls is so ugly 

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

No, Messi is new. She just keeps being compared to footballers. :toofunny3: The straights are a bit obsessed.

Wait, you're right. Was it Ronaldo before that I'm thinking of then? I remember seeing it a lot last year :deadbanana4:

Comparing musicians and athletes honestly makes no sense since sports unfortunately has a bigger reach than any other form of entertainment in existence. Of course they will do anything though if it means dogpiling on women to prop up men for absolutely no reason.

2 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Wait, you're right. Was it Ronaldo before that I'm thinking of then? I remember seeing it a lot last year :deadbanana4:

Comparing musicians and athletes honestly makes no sense since sports unfortunately has a bigger reach than any other form of entertainment in existence. Of course they will do anything though if it means dogpiling on women to prop up men for absolutely no reason.

Yeah, the last one was Ronaldo. Honestly, the whole thing is so bizarre. :lmao: It's basically just the straights posting pictures of busy streets saying "Beyoncé could never" and then gays replying back with tour pics. :rip: Hilarious.

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

Serving Beyonce's writing camp. 

but, jokes aside, soccer a - listers are way too famous for what they do

think about it, they don't need bops, albums, eras, iconic costumes and timeless songs to be some of the most followed people on social media, richest and so celebrated around the world

they just chase a ball in a grass field from time to time, surreal 

Music and movie stars are more famous than football players. Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi are like top top figures in sports but there are movie stars way far from being like the top in their business like ronaldo or messi and they are know exactly like them.

Music and movie stars are biggest multigenerarional figures too. Every year we see how the death of so many stars from this entertainment business have a true impact on people .Michael Jackson, Whitney, Elvis, Marylin deaths were so impactful in the popular culture.. only sport man death was really covered i remember in all my life is Maradona death.

Most of Sportive figures became kinda of forgotten when they retire. 

I mean if I say the name of the biggest movie star of the 40s most of 20 years people today would tell they know him.

If i tell the name of the bigger baseball player in the 1942 american league 99% of them will say "who?".

Edited by vale9001

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

These soccer players are more popular, as in they have a larger following, but they are not more well-known than music and movie stars at large. 

Everyone that knows Messi would recognize Madonna, Michael Jackson or Beyonce too. But not everyone that know these 3 would recognize Messi.

However, more people would show up to a Messi meeting than a Beyonce one (although he'd probably be in the audience for a Beyonce meeting himself).

So take that as you will. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.