Mrs. Davis | Betty Gilpin Comedy | Now on Peacock!

ChapelHooker

Faith and technology are at odds as a nun confronts a power of artificial intelligence.

I just watched the first episode and it SLAPS! its audacious, chaotic, hilarious, gory and unlike anything I've seen. highly recommend, for another flawless Betty Gilpin performance alone tbh

Its actually really good. This is a role only Betty Gilpin and a few others could pull off. Maybe Nicole Kidman back in the day.

33 minutes ago, fathillaryduff said:

Its actually really good. This is a role only Betty Gilpin and a few others could pull off. Maybe Nicole Kidman back in the day.

i was thinking the entire time that they must’ve written this character with her mind, she just has a certain quality that no other actor has. her comedic timing is so unusual but pitch perfect. 

Well the trailer does a very poor job because after watching it I don't know what it's about or what it's trying to be. Is this an adventure quest to find the grail (whatever that is)? Is this a comedy? Why should I watch? What will I get? The trailer certainly did not let me know.

4 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

Well the trailer does a very poor job because after watching it I don't know what it's about or what it's trying to be. Is this an adventure quest to find the grail (whatever that is)? Is this a comedy? Why should I watch? What will I get? The trailer certainly did not let me know.

It's a sci-fi action comedy. Primarily, the show revolves around the premise that the united states is living in a "post-ai" society, and through that, sci-fi mysteries and comedic schenanigans are born. The holy grail is just the "button" of the series so to speak.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.