Lady Gaga is not a legend (her words)

Bhabylon

of course she's not a legend. she's the bible, the quran, the torah, the bhagavata purana, the tripitaka, the birth of all myth & legend

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Bhabylon

• JayG

• aesthetic bih

Top Posters In This Topic

Cameltoe Chariot

Icon, legend, moment, etc

:gaygacat4:

Humble legend

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Thats SO me in job Interviews. "Even with my advanced skill-set, there is always room for learning and growth."

giphy.gif

Sksksksksksksm noooo the way I can relate :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, fauxtography said:

Thats SO me in job Interviews. "Even with my advanced skill-set, there is always room for learning and growth."

giphy.gif

:rip:

She's the self-proclaimed Queen of Kindness and Humbleness so she will never admit she's a Legend :gaycat1:

5 hours ago, fauxtography said:

giphy.gif

I know you guys aren't being serious. But that's the kind of mindset we all aspire to maintain

Can't be settled with being complacent in today's fast-paced competitive world

This motivational message is brought to you buy Haus Labs

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, cyclone said:

No matter how you slice it Nicki pave the way for ALL these rap girlies. She is a legend whether you like it or not. Period. She is known as the most awarded female rapper ever. Hundreds of awards, including BET Awards, MTV Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and many more. Though she has not received a Grammy, she does have 10 Grammy nominations. Let me remind ATRL: before Nicki Minaj came into the rap game, there was not a single current female rapper that was dominating the rap game. Rap pioneers like, Remy Ma, Queen Latifah, and Lil Kim, definitely paved the way for Nicki Minaj, but they faded out of the current mainstream music, leaving a dearth in female rap. When the queen came into the game,she changed the current generation’s ideas of female rappers. Period. Female rappers could be attractive and also write their own lyrics that rivaled the greats. After MOTHER'S debut, these new girls started popping up like roaches, creating the surplus of female rappers that are in the rap game currently. Nicki Minaj started resurgence of female rap and paved the way for current female rappers.

Anybody who Googles “The Queen Of Rap” sees Nicki Minaj as the results. What does that tell you sis? Lol.

:skull:

Probably the only time where she's actually told the truth. :clap3:

Love how she didn’t fall in the “self-centred, believing your own hype, paying for media propaganda to sell your image as untouchable” trap that some girls have been doing in the last decade but instead with humbleness continues to explore new ways so she never stops growing, evolving and transforming artistically.

A true legend!

14 hours ago, XAMJ said:

She’s so pretentious and unlikeable 

For saying that she doesn't considered herself a legend? :redface: Y'all truly say anything without sense.

43 minutes ago, Leptine said:

For saying that she doesn't considered herself a legend? :redface: Y'all truly say anything without sense.

:dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.