• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Bhabylon

• JayG

• aesthetic bih

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats SO me in job Interviews. "Even with my advanced skill-set, there is always room for learning and growth."

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Thats SO me in job Interviews. "Even with my advanced skill-set, there is always room for learning and growth."

giphy.gif

sksdhdhfhd :laugh:

I mean you can only be something which you don't claim to be.

people who always call themself a legend over and over will never be one.

:gaycat2:

31 minutes ago, Zaram said:

I mean you can only be something which you don't claim to be.

people who always call themself a legend over and over will never be one.

:gaycat2:

No matter how you slice it Nicki pave the way for ALL these rap girlies. She is a legend whether you like it or not. Period. She is known as the most awarded female rapper ever. Hundreds of awards, including BET Awards, MTV Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and many more. Though she has not received a Grammy, she does have 10 Grammy nominations. Let me remind ATRL: before Nicki Minaj came into the rap game, there was not a single current female rapper that was dominating the rap game. Rap pioneers like, Remy Ma, Queen Latifah, and Lil Kim, definitely paved the way for Nicki Minaj, but they faded out of the current mainstream music, leaving a dearth in female rap. When the queen came into the game,she changed the current generation’s ideas of female rappers. Period. Female rappers could be attractive and also write their own lyrics that rivaled the greats. After MOTHER'S debut, these new girls started popping up like roaches, creating the surplus of female rappers that are in the rap game currently. Nicki Minaj started resurgence of female rap and paved the way for current female rappers.

Anybody who Googles “The Queen Of Rap” sees Nicki Minaj as the results. What does that tell you sis? Lol.

Edited by cyclone

15 minutes ago, cyclone said:

No matter how you slice it Nicki pave the way for ALL these rap girlies. She is a legend whether you like it or not. Period. She is known as the most awarded female rapper ever. Hundreds of awards, including BET Awards, MTV Awards, Billboard Music Awards, and many more. Though she has not received a Grammy, she does have 10 Grammy nominations. Let me remind ATRL: before Nicki Minaj came into the rap game, there was not a single current female rapper that was dominating the rap game. Rap pioneers like, Remy Ma, Queen Latifah, and Lil Kim, definitely paved the way for Nicki Minaj, but they faded out of the current mainstream music, leaving a dearth in female rap. When the queen came into the game,she changed the current generation’s ideas of female rappers. Period. Female rappers could be attractive and also write their own lyrics that rivaled the greats. After MOTHER'S debut, these new girls started popping up like roaches, creating the surplus of female rappers that are in the rap game currently. Nicki Minaj started resurgence of female rap and paved the way for current female rappers.

Anybody who Googles “The Queen Of Rap” sees Nicki Minaj as the results. What does that tell you sis? Lol.

Spill 

Compulsive liar.

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, cyclone said:

he didnt even mention nickis name :deadbanana4: the meltdown :hoetenks:

Joker 2 is going to be terrible. I just KNOW Harley Quinn wouldn’t have said that so she’s clearly not in the role

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Pop said:

What a classy way to say that you most definitely are a legend :clap3: 

:gaygacat9:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.