H.E.R. officially makes move to try to win Tony, and officially become a EGOT

Armani?

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I know you didn’t bring the base thread with three (3) replies (the latest being from December 2022) as receipt :redface:

But you’re right, she’s doing fine so let’s leave it at that.

It was only referenced to show they stan H.E.R & have them in their avi

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• rac7d

• Hephaestus

• Zox

9 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I know you didn’t bring the base thread with three (3) replies (the latest being from December 2022) as receipt :redface:

:rip:

21 minutes ago, JackOfHearts said:

The only time I ever see anything about H.E.R. is during one award season or another. How is that the case?

Because she's never in the blogs for beefing with someone or just mess in general?:rofl:

How boring of her

If you want to see her so bad, go to one of her sold out concerts or her headlined & owned music festival 

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

I can't name anything about her, it's kinda wild. Industry plant almost fully grown to industry tree :redface:

Industry weed. She's not growing taller, she's just growing everywhere :rip:

22 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Oop

laughing-hysterically-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

41 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

17 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oop

laughing-hysterically-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

Who's doing it like her:clap3:

ATRL "The GP can't name a single H.E.R song, Best Part is a faceless hit anyway"

The GP speaking :

laughing-hysterically-trying-not-to-laug

In the end no one knows her songs or recognise H.E.R really. Must be horrible to get an EGOT and be so faceless.

20 minutes ago, Gautier said:

In the end no one knows her songs or recognise H.E.R really. Must be horrible to get an EGOT and be so faceless.

I'm sure she's fuming selling hundreds of thousands of concert tickets last era cycle while ATRL is posting dumb comments on the status of her career

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

I'm sure she's fuming selling concert tickets while ATRL is posting dumb comments on the status of her career

And the status of her career will not change even if her daddy buys her some more Grammys or concert seats. She is N/A on any popularity chart.

3 minutes ago, Gautier said:

And the status of her career will not change even if her daddy buys her some more Grammys or concert seats. She is N/A on any popularity chart.

So her dad bought the concert seats?:bibliahh:

At the current rate she will have a Diamond eligible song within 2 years, truly N/A on the "popularity chart."

Stop embarrassing yourself

the speed run :deadbanana4: she’s not a plant, she’s the whole damn forest

1 hour ago, Wizard said:

This like the constant circle jerking over “sOngWriTinG” is so phoney and goes out the window when it’s not Taylor or Lana or whoever :rip:

They also pretend they don't want to talk about sales either like they do with any other artist so can they push their false narrative no one knows her music.:rip:

She has 6 songs nearly 3X Platinum eligible or higher in the US

Those are very modest #s, but you would read ATRL and think she struggles to go Platinum  with a song:rip:

What's the obsession of some of you to convince others she's unknown? I'm not a fan but I know at least three of her songs, Best Part, Focus, and Damage.

8 hours ago, Leptine said:

Usually it's the contrary, aside from producers or people who work behind the scenes, artists usually reach this status (or get closed to) when they make a name for themselves with consequent respect from the industry, see for example the recent case of Viola Davis, I guess H.E.R. is the exception.

Especially if they count for that an Emmy for producing shared with 50 people like in her case, there should be a limit, like what's even the point.

k.png

Okay, Janelle Monae, Emmy WINNER. :clap3:

This trend of attaching yourself to producing teams to get one of Emmys or Tonys is very annoying, it's out of hand. 

11 hours ago, Keter said:

An EGOT and I couldn’t name one song this woman sings! That’s wild. Good for her though. 

14 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Where are the other fans then? It's always you on you own in H.E.R. threads as far as I've seen.

where-wherearethey.gif

But anyway, not you twisting my words to avoid my original point: most people don't know who she is or the name of her hits even on ATRL, which albeit small in the grand scheme of things is still a valuable sample considering the average user here has basic pop culture knowledge.

just because your gay ass isn’t aware of HER doesn’t mean the rest of the us aren’t. 

Edited by MermaidPrincess

18 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

No :dies:

The last Britney Spears song to outsell H.E.R's last lead single was a decade ago

Thank you Will.i.am

1i5i5v.thumb.gif.d9a5661a593da64d38bece0

21 hours ago, Zox said:

The fact she has a 6x platinum song and I've never heard it :rip:

But good for her. I can see this 'status' becoming less rare in the coming decades, though

The people who matter heard it that’s why she got 

her Emmy Grammys and Oscar 

when will your fave

7 minutes ago, rac7d said:

The people who matter heard it that’s why she got 

her Emmy Grammys and Oscar 

when will your fave

WAP is diamond eligible and Savage Remix is 6x platinum eligible alone but go off I guess 

1 minute ago, Zox said:

WAP is diamond eligible and Savage Remix is 6x platinum eligible alone but go off I guess 

And where is there EGO?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.