H.E.R. officially makes move to try to win Tony, and officially become a EGOT

Armani?

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

OP always fighting for his life in H.E.R threads :toofunny2:

ATRLers the 1000th time they try to say no one in real life has ever heard a song by her & they get clocked with reciepts saying the contrary 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Armani?

• rac7d

• Hephaestus

• Zox

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

He's constantly setting her up, I wonder if he's actually a stan or he just wants to see her get lashed :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

He's constantly setting her up, I wonder if he's actually a stan or he just wants to see her get lashed :deadbanana2:

Am I genuinely supposed to care about this site's lies?:bibliahh: The joke write themselves. 

Some of y'all have too high of a standard for this website:rip:

"Setting up" is not making a thread about her joining a Broadway show:rip: Be serious. ATRL will hate on her in any context, so WHO CARES

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Am I genuinely supposed to care about this site's lies?:bibliahh: The joke write themselves. 

Truly doing "damage" to her career. Whatever will she do. Some of y'all have too high of a standard for this website:rip:

"Setting up" is not making a thread about her joining a Broadway show:rip: Be serious

Idk all these replies and posting of receipts...it seems like you do care :gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

Idk all these replies and posting of receipts...it seems like you do care :gaycat6::skull:

Wasn't hard nor took any time consuming effort to reply to a post in my own thread :gaycat6:

Still don't care about minimizing irrelevant & inaccurate "lashings" by ATRL members:coffee: 

It's genuinely funny to me seeing the same members make the same posts every year while her catalogue numbers continue to add up.

When it's 2025 and "Best Part" is Diamond eligible and some random members tries to say she has no known song for the 1000 time in a thread :skull:

The joke write themselves

I mean I'm not a fan of H.E.R. but I will never understand why she attracts so much hatred on here. A talented black woman getting praise and recognition from various industry circles should be appreciated.

I'm convinced that OP is the biggest H.E.R. hater in this site, who needs haters when you have fans like OP? :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Revel said:

I mean I'm not a fan of H.E.R. but I will never understand why she attracts so much hatred on here. A talented black woman getting praise and recognition from various industry circles should be appreciated.

They just mad, she gonna achieve somthing Beyoncé Mariah Gaga Taylor all want.  

Okay so to do my due diligence, I went to listen. 1) I didn’t expect her voice to be that deep, thought it would have been higher (just an observation), 2) can she belt/really sing or is she just an rnb crooner type? I need to know what the voice is doing before I can sign on. 

1 hour ago, Keter said:

Okay so to do my due diligence, I went to listen. 1) I didn’t expect her voice to be that deep, thought it would have been higher (just an observation), 2) can she belt/really sing or is she just an rnb crooner type? I need to know what the voice is doing before I can sign on. 

18 hours ago, GentleDance said:

I'm convinced that OP is the biggest H.E.R. hater in this site, who needs haters when you have fans like OP? :bibliahh:

Fans that clock the haters with reciepts & laughing at yall while doing it, truly a mystery:bibliahh:

the dramatics :skull: like... saying you've never heard someone's music says more about you than the artist, unless the numbers aren't there either :deadbanana4:

OP I don't know why you try and continue to convince ATRL to enjoy your fave when it's not happening but I admire your tenacity. :deadbanana4:

19 hours ago, Armani? said:

Stans on ATRL are not a measure of popularity/relevancy in the real life:bibliahh:Tinashe having 14X more replies must really be helping her:deadbanana2:

Ngl it's funny to see how much users on this site overrate their own importance. Number of stans and size of bases on here means nothing. You'd swear Tinashe was a chart-topper or something based on how hard this site goes for her.

5 hours ago, La Reina said:

OP I don't know why you try and continue to convince ATRL to enjoy your fave when it's not happening but I admire your tenacity. :deadbanana4:

Same can be said to the detractors here. No matter how many times you convince us she's a nobody her numbers says otherwise. Stop belittling a talented black woman FFS.

On 4/22/2023 at 1:34 PM, Smarticle said:

21 hours ago, cockatoo said:

11 hours ago, La Reina said:

:dies:

This premiered like decade ago in New York and has had multiple productions since. I wonder how the Tony eligibility committee will rule it. Though assume it doesn't fit the "classics" clause. :lakitu:

On 4/22/2023 at 3:34 PM, Smarticle said:

Replying to EVERY post

On 4/22/2023 at 8:54 PM, Keter said:

She can sing, but her range isn't very wide and most of her music is at a crooner/lowkey/coffee shop volume than Mariah belts. She more of a singer/songwriter/musician. 

On 4/21/2023 at 10:09 AM, kandicha said:

that would make her the fastest and youngest EGOT :eatpopcorn:

That will maje her the only one who nobody can name anything she done because she's forgettable. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.