Nicki & Ice Spice's song not going #1, why?

Squall

34 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Girl, not ALL my money. i spent just under 300$ this week buying various versions of the princess diana remix multiple times in an attempt to help Nicki, Ice and Riot chart, (per their own request), this is normal and encouraged in our barb community and my money is very lawng. you don't gotta worry about me we good over here 🥰🥳💅

Whatever potion Nicki made to make y’all stan so hard I need to invest in it :dies:

18 minutes ago, Habibro said:

No I’m not, because it’s not a number one so who gets the last laugh :mandown:

It’s not over until the fat lady sings. I would wait until the Billboard article comes out. You never know how many streaks Tidal will pull in.

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

i spent just under 300$ this week buying various versions of the princess diana remix multiple times

Is it satire?

13 minutes ago, onapearl said:

Is it satire?

Its his entire shtick, He pretends to be a Barb and thinks its a funny act. 

I don't understand why every other artist can release a number of different versions of their songs, as well as remixes, and that's acceptable...but when Nicki does it, she's ridiculed and mocked. Even if this doesn't go #1, its a song and collab for the books.

Edited by SmittenCake

This is so embarrassing for them :deadbanana2:

60 versions, paying stans to buy all of them, and they still couldn’t get #1 :deadbanana2:

Kill Bill deserve the #1 more like it's been 84 years... 

Nicki's fanbase learning from BTS's fandom :clap3:except BTS can go to #1, she can't :bibliahh:

Nothing happened, just another desperate misdirection to take attention away from her sex offender husband. Truly the Trump of rap, such a shame because her music used to be good. :rip:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.