• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• nadiamendell

• Sergi91

• Phaunzie

30 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

A Disney 3rd party president will happen one day. I am 100% sure of it.

And when it’s Clarabelle Cow, then what?

10 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

:lmao:

12 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Just as the prophecy foretold.

As much as I don't like DeSantis, I love how he has Disney scared, shook and panicking.

5 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

As much as I don't like Disney, I love how he has DeSantis scared, shook and panicking.

6 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

As much as I don't like DeSantis, I love how he has Disney scared, shook and panicking.

Girl where. Disney is quite literally gearing up to ruin this man just for fun. 

• ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

You like his authoritarian style of governing? After the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people too, and they are entitled to freedom of speech, you’re okay with him punishing the company for speaking out against their anti-LGBT laws? That crafting legislation *just* to punish them is okay? Including threatening to build a prison next to Disney? 

A Republican figuring out in real time that corporations are more powerful than them now 

Disney shouldn’t have so much say and desantis shouldn’t act like a dictator 

He should find something safer to play with. 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You like his authoritarian style of governing? After the Supreme Court ruled that corporations are people too, and they are entitled to freedom of speech, you’re okay with him punishing the company for speaking out against their anti-LGBT laws? That crafting legislation *just* to punish them is okay? Including threatening to build a prison next to Disney? 

I guess you didn't read the first phrase, because since when did I say I liked him. I just like seeing Disney pulling out it's government lobbyists due to finally having a threat to their bottom line. Reading is fundamental hun.

• ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

I guess you didn't read the first phrase, because since when did I say I liked him. I just like seeing Disney pulling out its government lobbyists due to finally having a threat to their bottom line. Reading is fundamental hun.

One could infer based on your statement that you support his style of governing despite not liking him. Had you included more context maybe there would be less room for misinterpretation. 

DeSantis is of course garbaj and deserves this but it is scary how much power these rich corporations hold. At this point most Western democracies are really just oligarchies with extra steps.

52 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

I think it's the other way around atp :rip:

59 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

Disney really isn't all that scared, everyone knows this is going to backfire on Meatball Ron. Hell, it's already started 

fascists vs. corporations......a war I hope both sides LOSE

in this specific battle though I hope DeSantis goes DOWN

1 hour ago, Phaunzie said:

I don't think this multi-hundred-billion dollar global entertainment corporation is afraid of anyone, or anything :giraffe: 

3 hours ago, Phaunzie said:

This is delulu, hunny. Disney was slow walking it before, but now it looks like they’re quite literally about to take off their (Mickey Mouse) gloves and square up to this man. 

DeSantis is about to get cooked. Imagine being hit from all sides by former President/cult leader Donald Trump and America’s most beloved/litigious brand. And this is all before Democrats enter the arena to cook him some more.

Oh DeSantis don’t make that face. 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.