• DevonRoars

• Year of Shadow

• Julia Fox

• Jai

Well I wasn't expecting that amount of effort :rip:

Not the 80% black looks!

Team 4 having like 3 unrelated concepts and 20 looks :deadbanana:

The World theme was a serve however :clap3::alexz3:

I really appreciate the effort some teams delivered this round. I found Team I to have the most interesting and cohesive presentation with multiple themes and images :clap3:excellent work!

2 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I really appreciate the effort some teams delivered this round. I found Team I to have the most interesting and cohesive presentation with multiple themes and images :clap3:excellent work!

Tysm! 

Can’t say I love most of these entries tbh even more considering some contestants were on past seasons. Anyway good luck to you all 

4 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Wait why do some teams have multiple looks :deadvision:

Because that’s how the fashion shows work. It has to be a cohesive show with multiple segments and looks lol 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Thank you! 

your team absokutely killed it with the theme you went with too though!

1 hour ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Thank you. I got to be paired with two beasts who always slay!! :jonnycat:

• Like 1

The mult looks is such a serve :clap3:

i guess it is clear to say who is the winner of this round :hawkeye:

14 hours ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Thank you. I got to be paired with two beasts who always slay!! :jonnycat:

I’m proud we got most of our idea together in two days! :clap3:Also glad we didn’t end up sticking with black too; It was an honor working with you & Sasha 

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 8:56 AM, CBC said:

team 1...

The praise :jonny2: ty queen

OT: If the judges don't start Posting The Critiques...

PIA WURTZBACH • MISS UNIVERSE 2015 • OFFICIAL THREAD ★♔

C R I T I Q U E S

Team 1

@Julia Fox Julia Fox
@Jai  Bella Hadid

@Invisibility Fredrik Robertsson

You guys ATE this round and left no crumbs. Every category feels like a great fashion show category and the looks from each member of this team complimented each other. You better be proud of yourselves! 

Spoiler

BEST CATEGORY: PUNK 

BEST LOOK: BELLA'S NEW ROMANTIC LOOK

Team 2

@Blackout2006 Billie Eilish
@Raw Honey Rihanna
@Insanity Timothee Chalamet

Uhmmmm.... cool color pick i guess. Didn't feel this was a fashion show entry unfortunately

Spoiler

BEST LOOK: Rihanna

Team 3

@Almighty Gaga Olivia Yacé

@99sandthe2000s Doja Cat
@Allday Tinashe

From the announcement of teams, I was very much excited for this ensemble. Now, looking at your entry. I kinda felt underwhelmed by the lack of extra categories i guess. I appreciate the widows thingy tho.

Spoiler

BEST LOOK: Doja Cat

Team 4

@Kylie Verzosa Kylie Verzosa
@TROPICUM Sasha Velour
@ZORBIT Joan Smalls

Props for the great effort in coming up with more than one category. The categories could use some tweaking, kinda wish the Capitol Couture was more fleshed out that can birth to other categories. Nonetheless, you guys rocked it overall!

Spoiler

BEST CATEGORY: Capitol Couture

BEST LOOK: Kylie in Capitol Couture

Team 5

@boys Anya Taylor-Joy

@orange22 Lindsay Lohan
@PoKiTaurus Kylie™

Okay, I'm a sucker for the old hollywood glamour. I guess the looks looked cohesive to the theme, kinda wished you guys put in more effort in showcasing your models' catalogue.

Spoiler

BEST LOOK: Anya

Thx Yves :)

Team 1 - the winners and we all know it! Really great job and fantastic effort all around. 

Team 2 - the looks themselves are good but as a collection this is obviously the weakest, the theme is basic and it is missing components from the challenge, which is unfortunate. since this challenge is being judged in teams as opposed to individually, despite having some good looks I’m not sure if it will be enough to save this. 

Team 3 - while this entry is more well rounded than the above since you gave it a title and description, you have the same basic theme as Team 2 except with worse looks. the challenge brief said to make the collections “cohesive and interesting”, for me there is nothing interesting going on here I’m afraid. 

Team 4 - this is a good entry with some great looks, but I think it could have used some editing overall. though the themes are interesting I do think you missed the mark in terms of cohesiveness. 

Team 5 - these are pretty and cohesive, but in terms of the entries overall there are definitely stronger. 

On 6/21/2023 at 1:39 AM, Yvess said:

Reveal hidden contents

BEST CATEGORY: PUNK 

BEST LOOK: BELLA'S NEW ROMANTIC LOOK

Team 2

@Blackout2006 Billie Eilish
@Raw Honey Rihanna
@Insanity Timothee Chalamet

Uhmmmm.... cool color pick i guess. Didn't feel this was a fashion show entry unfortunately

Hide contents

BEST LOOK: Rihanna

Reveal hidden contents

BEST LOOK: Anya

Thank u @Yvess. Honestly I didn't feel good the few days so I spent maybe 5 minutes looking for a outfit and thats about it

I did not expect the other teams to have multiple looks i could swore the OP said a total of 5 photos. Idk 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.