The Color Game 14 ✨ And The Winner Is.. p.70

DevonRoars

Rih's second look is a stunner, but ma'am that's silver/metallic/nude... pink nowhere to be found

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• Year of Shadow

• Julia Fox

• Jai

1 hour ago, prézli said:

Bella Hadid :ducky:

:gaycat7: My fur hoodie is Pink! Hot Pink to be exact.

1 hour ago, Invisibility said:

Rih's second look is a stunner, but ma'am that's silver/metallic/nude... pink nowhere to be found

Looks pink to me, especially on video :ducky:

99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

Love the brown look, the details and unique shape make it a stand-out look this week. The pink is very unique but not elevated enough for me. 

@Allday, Tinashe

You tore the brown look up and I'm loving it! I like the contrast between the somewhat basic and innocent pink dress with the more haute brown look. 

@Almighty Gaga, Olivia Yacé

You stomped with the pink. It feels luxurious and classic. The brown look is nice as well, with an elevated streetwear feel. It works for what it is but doesn't rise to the level of some of the other entries. 

@Anvarie, Crystal Methyd

Unfortunately your signature style makes it hard to call the brown look brown. My eyes are drawn to too many places. The pink look has a similar issue, although I like it more and think it has more color coordination. 

@Blackout2006, Billie Eilish

The pink is veryyyy close to orange/champagne but it feels pink enough that it works. This look is full glamour in a unique way for Billie. The brown look contrasts it and presents an interesting duality. 

@boys, Anya Taylor-Joy

The Schiaparelli look is one of my favorite ATJ moments. The color is sort of vague, but it does look more brown here than in other photos. I love the contrast with the clean, elegant pink look vs. the haute brown style. 

@ChapelHooker, Lady Gaga 

The pink look instantly became iconic, even though I don't love it outside of the context of the full transformation that it was a part of. Still, it's a great choice. The brown Gucci style is a nice contrast but the shoes have to go. 

@Insanity, Timothee Chalamet

I wish the pink look had better quality photos, but I still like it. I might have gone with his Little Women premiere look personally. I love the brown look though, with the different shades on the pants and coat. 

@Invisibility, Frederik Robertsson

Both looks are confusing to the eye in the best way. The brown is stretching the definition of brown for me. 

@Jai, Bella Hadid

I don't think there needs to be a debate considering you're wearing a hot pink coat and looking like a haute Little Red Riding Hood. The sleek brown look provides an elegant contrast. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

I wish we had a better look at the pink outfit. I don't like the contrast of the pink shade with the green heels. I do like the brown look for the most part, but I hate the shoes. 

@Kylie Verzosa, Kylie Verzosa

The brown look is alright but you don't look comfortable with that man! And he's kind of eating you up fashion-wise. The pink style is one of the best in that category for me. Great use of visuals too. 

@Leptine, Monica Bellucci

Both looks are amazing. The brown is super glamorous even though you're totally covered up, while the pink feels floral and elegant. 

@PoKiTaurus, Kylie Minogue

You continue to improve with every round. The continuity between the images is great, and I love how expensive the whole shoot feels. The brown look is scene-stealing. 

@Raw Honey, Rihanna

The brown is a little basic for your caliber, but I like that you found a look that incorporates both colors in one. The pink look is iconic; there's nothing else to say on that one. 

@TROPICUM,  Sasha Velour

I respect the boldness of the moth style, even though it's not really for me. The brown look is stunning but it feels closer to gold and pink than pure brown like the other entries. 

@TruGemini, Alton Mason

I wish the brown photo was better quality because I feel like I can't see anything besides the jacket and hat. The pink photo is gorgeous, I love that look. The girls are struggling with shoes this season but I love yours here. 

@ZORBIT, Joan Smalls

Another great round for you. These looks have a great sense of continuity. The brown definitely steals the show for me, 

@prézli, Natalia Oreiro 

Beautiful photos once again for both of these looks. Neither one stands out majorly but there's an interesting contrast in the masculine and feminine aesthetics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I wish the pink look had better quality photos, but I still like it. I might have gone with his Little Women premiere look personally. I love the brown look though, with the different shades on the pants and coat. 

yeah but I didn't think this stood out as much

GettyImages-1194341254.jpg

C R I T I Q U E S

343056461_2157089807828891_6411143259011034208_n-removebg-preview.png

99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

I like the cuts of both looks,  the brown one is way superior! what i love about both looks is that there's a similarity in a way. LOVE IT!

@Allday, Tinashe

I love how both look styles contradicts each other. THIS IS FASHIONNNNNNNN. My fave look from you so far!

@Almighty Gaga, Olivia Yacé

The pink one is sooooo superior than the brown one, the brown one looks good but it is kinda giving me basique teas.

@Anvarie, Crystal Methyd

I'm quite having a hard time liking both looks, the design and print kinda made both colors not stand out.

@Blackout2006, Billie Eilish

I love how different both looks are! The shade of pink is quite lighter than the usual but it works well.

@boys, Anya Taylor-Joy

THIS IS FASHIONNNNNNN!

@ChapelHooker, Lady Gaga 

The  pink look is my favorite from her pink looks so kudos for picking this one, the brown one is just okay for me,

NICE SUITS.

@Invisibility, Frederik Robertsson

Glad that you quickly recovered from last round's blunder. YOU ATE!

@Jai, Bella Hadid

Simply elegant and sophisticated!

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

Wow, Pink Barbie meets Brown Amazona! You served great looks!

@Kylie Verzosa, Kylie Verzosa

The pink look is definitely in the top tier of this round, the brown look is just ok.

@Leptine, Monica Bellucci

You served with those looks, i love the ruffles! 

@PoKiTaurus, Kylie Minogue

You've done it again, shaping up to be this season's top contender. THOSE TWO LOOKS WERE FASCINATING!

@prézli, Natalia Oreiro

The pink one just fits her beauty so well. The brown is just so-so but I guess it didn't flop like the others in this round

@Raw Honey, Rihanna

Same with Kylie V, the pink is in the top tier while the brown is just ok.

@TROPICUM,  Sasha Velour

SLAY! SLAY! SLAY! 10s 10s 10s across the board...

@TruGemini, Alton Mason

The brown look kinda underwhelmed but the pink one slays.

@ZORBIT, Joan Smalls

The best brown look in this round so far! The pink is also great to look at.

343577144_203989879160902_8150724784404637659_n-removebg-preview.png

Edited by Yvess
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thank you so much @Yvess!! 

Realizing the judges will continue to not like my model’s fashion catalogue and there’s nothing I can do about it 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Realizing the judges will continue to not like my model’s fashion catalogue and there’s nothing I can do about it 

spacer.png

i like your model's look previous round tho :-*

1 hour ago, Kylie Verzosa said:

Bump my score @Yvess cause I ate you up at Cannes :gaycat4:

Lemme think about it :flower:

piajaunceycannes-2.PNG

Thank u king @Yvess

Ahhh thank you judges!!! :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Looks like I have my red entry now! :cm:

:gayliecat1:

Last place is booked :clap3: 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Neither one stands out majorly

10 hours ago, Anvarie said:

spacer.png

+1

8 hours ago, Yvess said:

Lemme think about it :flower:

piajaunceycannes-2.PNG

you can add .5 to mine too :bird:

13 hours ago, Yvess said:

i like your model's look previous round tho :-*

I was up for eliminaysha tho :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.