The Color Game 14 ✨ And The Winner Is.. p.70

DevonRoars

@Yvess Thank you for your feedback, I'm aware it's a minimal look compared to my previous entries, but aside of having limited material, the shoot as whole (including the set and photography) was in my opinion the right choice to embody properly this color in the right shade aiming to a diversification of my portfolio (blonde hair with totally different kind of look from my previous entries), factors that for me are important to take in consideration.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• poki

• Julia Fox

• Jai

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I wish we had more pix of this one

78fd683dc8e088e6d3aa43da901e0c50--kylie-

normal_4~185.jpg

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Tinashe, Julia, Sasha :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Thank you sweetie :heart: so happy for the praise in getting :jonny:

Edited by Julia Fox

Thank you, judges!

I submitted my entry but gosh, these categories aren't helping me at all (no shade to Devon) :rip: Manifesting beige/brown/black/pink rounds in the future.

@Yves, I could not give my entry in the last few days so I just sent it now to @D e v o n. They will add it and you can review it :giraffe:

Edited by Blackout2006

Thank you judges especially @Yvess, I really wanted to bring a diverse portfolio and not just rely on 

aretha-franklin-aretha.gif

I can also 100% understand the look wont be for everyone, but I stand by it! Hopefully it's enough. 

15 hours ago, Yvess said:

YOU ATE AND YOU KNOW IT!

0587052d3ae1399af4b1483803127e6a.thumb.g

3 hours ago, CBC said:

Thank youuu :heart:

WHEW :flame:

normal_4~185.jpg

I'll join S15 one more time as Kylie trademark following the critiques from this season. 

@Yvess

Thank you :hughard:

99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

I don't love the shape of the one piece or the shade of blue here. The one sleeve is an interesting idea, but the look doesn't come together for me. 

@Allday, Tinashe

I actually love this. The little details from the zippers to the beads make the look feel consistent and on-trend while still unique. 

@Almighty Gaga, Olivia Yacé

Once again you look luxurious, the true Elsa of this round. The bottom of the dress feels a little basic with that giant swath of fabric. I'm loving the intricacy of the top though.

@Anvarie, Crystal Methyd

The actual garment isn't doing much for me; I don't see something particularly expensive or even unique like your usual entries. 

@Blackout2006, Billie Eilish

@boys, Anya Taylor-Joy

This style of corset dress isn't for me, nor are the gloves. I'm loving the use of this shade of blue though. 

@ChapelHooker, Lady Gaga 

Loving the shade of blue and the fabric but the actual look itself doesn't really work for me. I might like it more without the leg slit. 

@Insanity, Timothee Chalamet

Serving mechanic / house painter realness. Love it!

@Invisibility, Frederik Robertsson

The photo does a poor job of showing off the garment because I'm not really sure where anything ends or begins. 

@Jai, Bella Hadid

It's the strongest all-denim entry. I like the wash of the denim; it makes it look kind of grungy. The shoes should be burnt. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

The first pic didn't sell me on this but I like the way it looks in the other photos. The shoes and jacket bring the look together. 

@Kylie Verzosa, Kylie Verzosa

It definitely has a royal and elegant feel. Once again I like the level of detail in the gown, it resembles the crystal fractals Elsa was summoning in her signature song. 

@LCTV, Dua Lipa

I don't like how shapeless this looks in these photos, especially the second one. The images have me a bit confused on what this garment looks like without being posed a certain way.

@Leptine, Monica Bellucci

It's classic and elegant, but I would've liked more photos of the garment to form a more solid opinion. 

@PoKiTaurus, Kylie Minogue

Brilliant indeed. This is glamour, like the personification of an oceanic Goddess or something. 

@Raw Honey, Rihanna

The presentation is pretty poor with the grainy pic and the tiered dress isn't very interesting compared to the other entries.

@TROPICUM,  Sasha Velour

It's pure blue and it works! Love the full-body transformation. 

@TruGemini, Alton Mason

Considering you've placed high this season so far I kind of expected more. I don't particularly like anything here. I respect the attempt of standing next to QUEEN Adut to get a few points by association. 

@ZORBIT, Joan Smalls

The fashion is good, particularly those pants, but not stand-out. 

@prézli, Natalia Oreiro 

I don't like the look at all but the photos are selling it! Presentation matters. 

Not Kylizzle calling me basic and not memorable 

spacer.png

@Kylizzle never thought of that but thank you!

Thank you so much @Kylizzle!! I'm glad you liked it

Welp back to the bottom 3 I go :deadbanana4:

Thank you judge @Kylizzle I’m greatful for the critique I was kinda nervous for yours this time!

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

@Yves, I could not give my entry in the last few days so I just sent it now to @D e v o n. They will add it and you can review it :giraffe:

Wrong tag. :heart2:

14 hours ago, CBC said:

:heart:

And thank you kylizzie :bird:

Yves wasn't trying too go too safe this round but also was a bit afraid to take the risk like I did R1 :gaycat6:

@99sandthe2000s    Doja Cat 

She’s a cute girl! But she’s done better. 

@Allday    Tinashe 

This is nice, maybe your best so far!

@Almighty Gaga    Olivia Yacé 

Great gowns beautiful gowns. But I think this might be my favourite thus far. 

@Anvarie    Crystal Methyd 

As far as Crystal looks go this is one of the less interesting ones I fear. 

@Blackout2006    Billie Eilish 

Waiting for this to be posted lol. 

@boys    Anya Taylor-Joy 

https://voca.ro/1kbOP9oX2x6A

@ChapelHooker    Lady Gaga 

Always love a turban moment, she looks good!

@Insanity    Timothee Chalamet 

I like it!

@Invisibility    Fredrik Robertsson 

Fred stuns [2]

@Jai    Bella Hadid 

I’m pretty here for the look tbh but I just wish she had something more interesting go on with her makeup or hair here. 

@Julia Fox    Julia Fox 

Such a charismatic queen she can high key pull off anything tbh as evident by this

@Kylie Verzosa    Kylie Verzosa 

Yeah it really is giving like Frozen Disney princess or something. While it’s not really my type I do acknowledge that it’s cute. She looks beautiful. 

@LCTV    Dua Lipa 

Hmmm not really feeling this unfortunately 

@Leptine    Monica Bellucci 

Wish there was a standing shot to see the full thing a bit better. From what we can see, I think it looks okay. 

@PoKiTaurus    Kylie™ 

Iconic and once again thank you for including the paint colour, which is also iconic and your trademark at this point. I love to see it

@prézli    Natalia Oreiro 

Image doesn’t show for me and website won’t open. 

@Raw Honey    Rihanna 

A better version of what Dua was going for I think. 

@TROPICUM    Sasha Velour 

Yes. 

@TruGemini    Alton Mason 

Not you sending an outfit with the American flag on it after the Lizzo panning last round, bold! I like it. 

@ZORBIT    Joan Smalls 

Your best so far I fear. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.