The Color Game 14 ✨ And The Winner Is.. p.70

DevonRoars

28 minutes ago, Jai said:

I dont want to see you go sis. 

Girl it’s purple after all -the hoest accepted it- so don’t come at me :giraffe: remember we both have to see our faces in the finale :gaycat1:

——

the way this first two rounds are centered on the colors Julia never wore :rip: the way she has more yellow, brown and even gray outfits over orange and purple is sending me :skull: the bad luck of it all 

Edited by Julia Fox

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• poki

• Julia Fox

• Jai

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

Girl it’s purple after all -the hoest accepted it- so don’t come at me :giraffe: remember we both have to see our faces in the finale :gaycat1:

——

the way this first two rounds are centered on the colors Julia never wore :rip: the way she has more yellow, brown and even gray outfits over orange and purple is sending me :skull: the bad luck of it all 

I WANT you here! I genuinely see purple which is why I wanted to beat any naysayers to the punch. It's riggamorris on Mrs. Fox! The way Bella avoids these two colors also had me shaken. :rip:

The way Kylie TRADEMARK keeps losing is insane.

25FD1D0000000578-2965089-image-a-4_14246

Some images such as this one show it as blue, so I decided to keep it for pastels round

kylie-minogue-attending-the-vanity-fair-

I was leaning towards this one, thought the ass reveal was cute but ultimately it fell off for me 

kylie-minogue-at-the-gday-usa-australiac

46 minutes ago, Jai said:

I WANT you here! I genuinely see purple which is why I wanted to beat any naysayers to the punch. It's riggamorris on Mrs. Fox! The way Bella avoids these two colors also had me shaken. :rip:

Oh okay girl tysm… I hope our entries are enough to survive another round of competition since we are the girls with most potential I fear 

Stunning submissions from Olivia Yace :1stplace: and Bella Hadid :2ndplace:

331073698_579890990678274_12075156100004Fdv9yO4XoAMXKOH.jpg:large

Solid submissions from Lizzo, Rihanna, and Joan Smalls :clap3:

53 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Stunning submissions from Olivia Yace :1stplace: and Bella Hadid :2ndplace:

331073698_579890990678274_12075156100004Fdv9yO4XoAMXKOH.jpg:large

Solid submissions from Lizzo, Rihanna, and Joan Smalls :clap3:

Ah, thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you!

I want to make it to yellow SO bad.

1 minute ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Nude round will be great for me. 

It’s not happening lolololol

@99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

It's glamour, it's sexy, and it's totally different from the high fashion piece you gave us last round. Great work!

@Allday, Tinashe

It's very unique with the combination of shape, color, and material. You look like a fabulous extra in one of the Dune movies. 

@Almighty Gaga, Olivia Yacé

Everything from the shape to the colors to the butterfly earrings this look is adorned with is incredible. A butterfly-inspired dress could lead to a basic presentation, but the way this gown fans out is so unique and eye-catching. That crown is gonna stay on your head this week. 

@Anvarie, Crystal Methyd

I definitely laughed when I opened this but honestly, work. You took the random pile of tattered fabrics on the floor underneath my sewing machine and made it a look. 

@Blackout2006, Billie Eilish

It's a little similar to your look last week, but I like the way this is photographed. The art direction is selling the look. 

@boys, Anya Taylor-Joy

I like the combination of purple and the animal print. It creates a very unique space for you in this round. Plus, the matching shoes are to die for. 

@ChapelHooker, Lady Gaga

Not my favorite of Gaga's styles. I don't really like purple and black as a combination. I like the long and flowing sections, but not the way it comes together in the middle. 

@Delusional, Normani 

I like the details on the top, it's very intricate. I'm not into the rest of the look. 

@Insanity, Timothee Chalamet

It's a little basic... the first picture really emphasizes how slim his legs are which I'm not sure his stylist should be doing. 

@Invisibility, Frederik Robertsson

It's a step up for you. I like the shimmer and the shoulder pads here. My main complaint is that it's very shapeless towards the middle and bottom. 

@Jai, Bella Hadid

The headpiece is a bit bridal in a way that I don't love. It doesn't look as expensive as Bella could pull off. 

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

It's rough. It doesn't help that she looks equally as confused as I was about this ensemble. Those shoes deserve a better outfit!

@Kylie Verzosa, Kylie Verzosa

It's a lot better than what you gave last week.  I like the way the rich indigo cascades into the brighter shade on the bottom. Despite the visuals being filmed on a toaster, you're still looking bejeweled and glamorous. 

@LCTV, Dua Lipa

I don't love the way it's tied up but I do love the shape of the garment. 

@Leptine, Monica Bellucci

As stated before I don't love purple and black as a combo, but there's something very witchy about this which I like. The gloves and bound together elements of this create a very specific style that I'm loving. 

@OreGuy, Lizzo

I like the varying shades of purple and the pattern, but it doesn't stand out for me against the other entries. 

@PoKiTaurus, Kylie Minogue 

This Wizard's Potion-tinted ensemble, like Nelly's, is a bit too basic. I like the shape of the one piece though. 

@Raw Honey, Rihanna

Hot. You look like a high fashion chunk of bioluminescent coral in a reef. 

@TROPICUM,  Sasha Velour

I'm living for the ruff (had to Google what that Shakespearean neck piece is called) but the fabric looks oddly cheap in this lighting. 

@TruGemini, Alton Mason

It's not my favorite but it might be the first time I've seen one of these looks upside down. 

@ZORBIT, Joan Smalls

This is stunning, I love the band-style coat and the shade of purple. 

@catsandlabneh,  Björk

Maybe I'm missing something? Great song, beautiful song. 

@naval23, Nelly Furtado

The angle of this photo is not it. The outfit is a little too "pop star on a world tour" but I like the confidence she carries it with. 

@prézli, Natalia Oreiro 

It's elegant, flowing, and dramatic. Nice work with these photos too.

Very curious to see what the judges will be thinking. 

d3ed0755f4d3b6e5d630177c6205639d.gif

Welp, ty judge I get how it won't be for everyone. :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Nashe, Anya, Natalia and Sasha :clap3:

Thank you!!

Thank you @Kylizzle!!

Kylizzle is the official #1 Julia Fox hater and I’m getting exhausted tbh ty btw 

Honestly I think im giving something, so a little more praise could've came my way mrs judge! It gave concept. 

10 minutes ago, Jai said:

Honestly I think im giving something, so a little more praise could've came my way mrs judge! It gave concept. 

I definitely respected what it was going for, but it didn't work for me personally. Others have praised the look so I'm sure you'll be safe :psych:

42 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Nude round will be great for me. 

+1

-Natalia-Oreiro-natalia-oreiro-31609877-

31 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

It's glamour, it's sexy, and it's totally different from the high fashion piece you gave us last round. Great work!

Thanks, Judge Kylizzle:heart:

Lana Rey — music-daily: SAY SO Doja Cat, 2020

Hoping she slays at the MET and gives me something I can use later in the game :gaycat1:

The way Björk had this to send :sadviolin:

Spoiler

bjork-2001-du-preez-thornton-jones-vesp4

bjork_wallpaper_love_her_chin_hd_wallpap

Would've been better than nothing 

Plus thank you judge @Kylizzle! Improving w/you one step at a time :flower:

25 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

The way Björk had this to send :sadviolin:

Hide contents

bjork_wallpaper_love_her_chin_hd_wallpap

Would've been better than nothing 

Yeah I'm not sure why they gave up, with a simple Google search there were tones of nice Bjork outfits in purple.

Spoiler

0601_fea_ocr-l-bjork-03-1.jpg?w=1024

throwback to my favorite purple entry

5K7Qub1.jpg

@99sandthe2000s, Doja Cat

I like this. It's safe. Very cute. I would love to see a shoe, personally.

@Allday, Tinashe

Great ruching on this dress. I would love to see a shoe, personally.

@Almighty Gaga, Olivia Yacé

I like the shaping on the top part of the dress, but not a big fan of the back piece.

@Anvarie, Crystal Methyd

I like this, but I wish you showed more movement, because I remembered this flowing really well on the stage.

@Blackout2006, Billie Eilish

It's similar to the orange look, but I think this might be my favorite look here. All the shades are perfect. Obsessed. 

@boys, Anya Taylor-Joy

This is a classic look all over. Like perfectly styled. Nothing bad and I do like it, but not a standout.

@ChapelHooker, Lady Gaga

The last photo sold me, because it's the only one that shows her stoned gloves while also being theatrical in the pose. Not a fan of the lower half with the black stocking.

@Delusional, Normani 

So much detail on the top makes the bottom such a cop out since it’s so short.. I think if it were a pencil skirt I’d like it more.

@Insanity, Timothee Chalamet

It’s fine. I really like this buttoned up and if it were more tailored on the top.. it would be more effective in this competition. 

@Invisibility, Frederik Robertsson
Hm. I like the shoulder pads, but it’s shapeless and looks a little store brought. Overall not a fan of this.

@Jai, Bella Hadid

Next level. Stunning.. holy ****. The gloves, the shoes.. It feels effortless and so effective. Great job!

@Julia Fox, Julia Fox

I ******* love how camp this is and that big ass stripper heel.. sex.

@Kylie Verzosa, Kylie Verzosa

Damn this is basic, but it’s pretty. More stoning would have elevated it.

@LCTV, Dua Lipa

I liked everything until I saw the bottom back piece.. if this was just cut at the upper thigh.. Perfection.

@Leptine, Monica Bellucci

This is giving me 80’s/90’s teen goth finally goes to the prom realness. Like Nancy from The Craft realness. I love the details on the dress.. I just wish she could have had matching gloves and better jewelry.

@naval23, Nelly Furtado

She looks good. It’s a nice bodysuit.. I just think in the context of this competition it’s just not taking it there.

@OreGuy, Lizzo

I don’t think this catsuit compliments her shape at all. I do enjoy the connecting shoes and tiny purse, but the outfit isn’t hitting.. for me, personally.

@PoKiTaurus, Kylie Minogue 

It’s fine. I just don’t think stage wear is favorable here. Plus I think the girl on the right looks better and the design in theirs is more interesting.

@prézli, Natalia Oreiro 

GORGEOUS. 

@Raw Honey, Rihanna

I’m glad you didn’t go predictable, but this is fine. 

@TROPICUM,  Sasha Velour

I like this. Very Sasha.. the stoned boot elevates this.

@TruGemini, Alton Mason

Alton always kills it with the poses. Great model. The outfit is on the higher end of the entries, FOR ME, PERSONALLY.

@ZORBIT, Joan Smalls

This is great. Nitpicking.. I wish the clusters weren’t on the shorts, because they look a little clunky down there.

Results Wednesday @ 1PM EST

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.