Taylor Swift - “Karma”

HEAVYONIT

5 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

It's just a remix. At worse it's irrelevant.

If there’s a remix then there’s a video (not the one from last month), it was probably filmed in a studio/closed space and that’s why we don’t know about…

she will diffidently send the remix to radio too

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• omrimayo

• Taylor fanboy

• littlebodybigheart

Inb4 it’s renamed 3 AM edition:gaycat4:

The meltdowns when its just a harmless remix :rip:

Lets save them for when she announces the Matty Healy songs :skull:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

what if it was just the name of a chapter EP :dies:

• Like 2

Just now, Michael196 said:

If there’s a remix then there’s a video (not the one from last month), it was probably filmed in a studio/closed space and that’s why we don’t know about…

she will diffidently send the remix to radio too

Well, I hope she promotes it to have more streams and chart higher, but there are plenty of remixes without a music video. Anyway I don't understand this meltdown, if it's good it's fine and if it's not we move to the next thing. Like the Anti-Hero Bleachers remix no one cares about. They are done just for chart purposes.

Just now, SalvoPK said:

wait :ahh:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I think they are gonna be good honestly :coffee:

Just now, SalvoPK said:

Most likely. I don't think she will start selling physicals when Speak Now drops in 50 days. It will be for streaming.

I don't care about the remix, I'm dying to understand what edition is TTD? I mean... more songs? Just remixes? hits Different? Maybe a Vinyl of that instead of the 3AM edition? Now I can't stop thinking about it!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Bonicap said:

Most likely. I don't think she will start selling physicals when Speak Now drops in 50 days. It will be for streaming.

Maybe, several chapters with one new song/ remix each.

Just now, Timeless said:

How credible is Mr.S?

You're asking about THE Mr.S credibility? 

1 minute ago, Timeless said:

How credible is Mr.S?

300%.

6 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

We needed 3AM physicals :chick3:

If Till the Dawn is not good, I am gonna be pissed

There’s no way she’s adding and removing, if this actually a new edition of the album then it will include all 21 tracks + the new ones… also, till Dawn = from midnight  until dawn which includes 3AM

1 minute ago, Aiya said:

Maybe, several chapters with one new song/ remix each.

Obviously I have no clue, but logic says she will ad 3-4-5 songs (Karma remix, Hits Different, collab with The 1975...) to streaming services and call it Midnights (Til The Dawn Edition). Like The Weeknd did with Starboy a few months ago. There is a countdown in her webstore that finishes in 6 hours.

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

they're coming :dies:

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

You're asking about THE Mr.S credibility? 

Girl I just joined ATRL 2 months ago and the Mr.S on Twitter constantly lies :cries2:

How credible is Mr.S?

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on this site.

Anyways, she’s probably dropping a couple extra songs so she can put the 3AM songs + Hits Different on vinyl for full price. A vinyl can fit up to 12/13 songs typically, so only putting 7/8 on there probably wouldn’t rake in the big bucks like she wants them to since it’d be the price of an EP and not of a full album.

1 minute ago, Bonicap said:

Obviously I have no clue, but logic says she will ad 3-4-5 songs (Karma remix, Hits Different, collab with The 1975...) to streaming services and call it Midnights (Til The Dawn Edition). Like The Weeknd did with Starboy a few months ago. There is a countdown in her webstore that finishes in 6 hours.

Let’s hope!

Girl I just joined ATRL 2 months ago and the Mr.S on Twitter constantly lies :cries2:

it’s not the same person 

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

they're coming :dies:

Her having Ice Spice and Matty on the same album after he laughed at her earlier this year, I love mess :dies: 

Just now, swiftsummer13 said:

Anyways, she’s probably dropping a couple extra songs so she can put the 3AM songs + Hits Different on vinyl for full price. A vinyl can fit up to 12/13 songs typically, so only putting 7/8 on there probably wouldn’t rake in the big bucks like she wants them to since it’d be the price of an EP and not of a full album.

This is also an interesting take. Maybe she wants to release physicals of the 3AM songs (without the standard edition) and also the songs that will be released now. Maybe for RSD next year.

1 minute ago, swiftsummer13 said:

Stop clowning me, olive oil stan :deadbanana2:

Her having Ice Spice and Matty on the same album after he laughed at her earlier this year, I love mess :dies: 

Let's hope she doesn't include anything related to the other controversy of that cursed podcast. :skull:

She wants it to be 1989 which will lead to rep again:flame:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.