The Paralympics TikTok Page Is Getting DRAGGED.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

I’ve been following the page for a while now and I’ve seen the trends…

It’s becoming very weird and concerning.

:rip:

Yeah, it's a bit disrespectful.

What in the actual f**k? Trash…

I saw this and was so confused? Why would an official account be posting stuff like this? It's giving a 14 year old's shitposting account :rip:

44 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

I saw this and was so confused? Why would an official account be posting stuff like this? It's giving a 14 year old's shitposting account :rip:

Looks like the videos are getting millions of likes so they are mocking their athletes for... engagement

obviously they’ve hired someone young in an attempt to generate tiktok virality and to be fair it HAS worked , ive seen lots of viral tiktoks of ppl praising it

but at the expense of virality they are leaving a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths too … so they now need to make a decision and choose how they want to be remembered on social media

People have been saying this for years on TikTok and they never stopped :deadbanana2:it’s so weird and disrespectful 

sensitive culture, it is a good page, they actually make people care about the Paralympics with good social media 

SfYfqlr.gif

I mean it's indeed disrespectful but no one cares about the paralympics so from a business POV this exposure is good I guess 

but disgusting nevertheless 

They can still make funny tiktoks but some of these it feels they are making the athletes the punchline. It’s in bad taste.

I'd like to hear from the paralympic athletes before forming an opinion. Do they feel disrespected and offended? Or do they not want to be treated like they're fragile and enjoy the jokes?

This behaviour is far below the Olympics :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.