Keanu Reeves resiliency is amazing

naval23

I'm impressed by his tenacity, he sure has been through a lot but I really wish people would stop making up these stories about him. :skull:

When he was filming the movie "The Lake House," he overheard the conversation of two costume assistants; One cried because he would lose his house if he did not pay $ 20,000 and on the same day Keanu deposited the necessary amount in the woman's bank account;

In what world does this sound like it could be true? :rip:

15 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I'm impressed by his tenacity, he sure has been through a lot but I really wish people would stop making up these stories about him. :skull:

In what world does this sound like it could be true? :rip:

Some of the stories are true like the matrix one, he gave his pay check for that movie away

People are annoying about him on Reddit but i really respect him as an artist and person. U can feel the good aura. :gaycat4::heart:
Totally loved him in Constantine. He looks better with the shor:gayrrycat1:t hair 

thats why he is a good actor.. a lot to pull from

his story is so depressing, he had so much heartbreak .. idg where he takes the will to be such a philanthrop

in a couple of years, he'll pull a Sandra Bullock  and win an Oscar. :clap3:

He's such a king, such a unproblematic and charitable man, love him :clap3: 

YASSS SLAY but also we get it. This isn't more than a meme at this point. Everyone knows about this stuff :rip: 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Why did they choose a picture of him eating a cupcake?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.