Jennifer Lopez - "Breakin' Me Down"

BlackJesus

14 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

and was rumored to be a single smfh the hit that got away

She teased it in a performance of hers back in 2015(?) and then played it at a club, but that was it. lol I guess she was testing the waters and then she dropped Ain't Your Mama in 2016. 

15 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

She teased it in a performance of hers back in 2015(?) and then played it at a club, but that was it. lol I guess she was testing the waters and then she dropped Ain't Your Mama in 2016. 

******* puta. i hate her. 4 scrapped albums and nothing to show or make up for it

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

******* puta. i hate her. 4 scrapped albums and nothing to show or make up for it

I would say that she probably scrapped two albums, one which was never confirmed by her to be in works (2015-2016) and one during 2017 (Por Primera Vez). She even confirmed that Por Primera Vez had 13 tracks. Although, I wish we had been given these two albums and not these random ass singles we got over those years, I feel Por Primera Vez would be a mess 'cause most of the songs would have sound the same. Also during promotion of Cambia El Paso she did an interview where it was revealed she was working on a Spanish album and a project with mixed genres. This was put under the description of the video, but now is edited as it was probably revealed without her or her team's approval. 

9 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I would say that she probably scrapped two albums, one which was never confirmed by her to be in works (2015-2016) and one during 2017 (Por Primera Vez). She even confirmed that Por Primera Vez had 13 tracks. Although, I wish we had been given these two albums and not these random ass singles we got over those years, I feel Por Primera Vez would be a mess 'cause most of the songs would have sound the same. Also during promotion of Cambia El Paso she did an interview where it was revealed she was working on a Spanish album and a project with mixed genres. This was put under the description of the video, but now is edited as it was probably revealed without her or her team's approval. 

Dance Again could've been and should've been a full album. She even tweeted should I drop a new album or release a greatest hits and she opted for greatest hits. Mess. So I consider that one a scrapped album because it was most likely new RedOne material and Love b sides. The AYM being the second scrapped one. PPV wouldn't have been same sounding considering all the snippets that we heard. If anything it sounded like it was going to be her best album ever ironically. I legit could've pictured her getting Latin Grammy nominated even. And lmfao at without her or her team's approval when she is the one who spilled 💀 yeah the Cambio song was part of a Spanglish project where she was also working with Ozuna and Saweetie with so that's the 4th scrapped album for me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.