• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Daddy

• ChapelHooker

• SchmoodRing

What a fun time this was! Definitely gonna become a Halloween-time staple. All characters were interesting (big kudos to the casting department! all actors were perfect and LIVED their roles), it had so many fun moments, it had emotional moments, some nice lore and mystery, and I loved the gore effects.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Have A Break said:

What a fun time this was! Definitely gonna become a Halloween-time staple. All characters were interesting (big kudos to the casting department! all actors were perfect and LIVED their roles), it had so many fun moments, it had emotional moments, some nice lore and mystery, and I loved the gore effects.

On 4/20/2024 at 4:51 AM, bearman10 said:

This was awesome. I appreciated the different aspect of the lore. Their own touch to it. Humor was good. Gore filled bad ass film imo. 

22 hours ago, Tudors said:

This was surprisingly good and felt very fresh for a vampire flick

22 hours ago, XxHeadstrongxX said:

Whew just saw the movie in the cinema. What a bloody good entertaining movie. Love it. Melissa was so good. Can't believe I didn't like her in Scream 5.

Her and Radio Silence really did that.

:clap3:

22 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

One of the best vampire movies in years. 

21 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

this was a lot of fun :clap3:

Reveal hidden contents

most blood I've ever seen in a movie too dddd ending went on too long and it was obvs she was gonna get away, was kinda hoping daddy dan stevens was gonna somehow win lmaoo :gaycatina1:

20 hours ago, ccfan007 said:

I seriously loved this! Queen Melissa slayed :WAP:

9 hours ago, Have A Break said:

Taste! :clap3:

Notice how people who loved the film were able to articulate what they liked about the film while the detractors just said "this was bad" or "awful" :fan:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Saw this last night and it was the most fun ive had at the movies in a while. It was funny but also had us shook when things got intense. The cast was also super charming and captured me since the beginning of the film. Especially Samy and Dean (RIP). The child actress was also so good. Overall, a great experience!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.