Sabrina Carpenter - "Feather"

Julia Fox

Seems like they are gonna push the song soon :coffee: getting some cute tiktoks and also it’s top 10 on Shazam Singapore just like Nonsense before being pushed as a single 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Julia Fox

• Power love

• Joyride

when she steals the flowers girlies attention spans on tiktok ohhh hit loading

Kind of disappointed Tornado warning was paid dust but if this song smashed. :duca:

19 minutes ago, Power love said:

Kind of disappointed Tornado warning was paid dust but if this song smashed. :duca:

Tornado Warnings would have made no noise as a single tbh it’s still a strong album track but as a single? Nah. In that case Read Your Mind, bet u wanna and even Already Over are more single material worthy than Tornado

2 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Tornado Warnings would have made no noise as a single tbh it’s still a strong album track but as a single? Nah. In that case Read Your Mind, bet u wanna and even Already Over are more single material worthy than Tornado

Read Your Mind is the strongest out of the 3 followed by Bet You wanna. I just don’t see it for Already Over. 

she should end the era with this followed by RYM, and a short film where she gets to showcase Tornado Warnings and decode

2 hours ago, Joyride said:

she should end the era with this followed by RYM, and a short film where she gets to showcase Tornado Warnings and decode

I think whatever the next single is it’s the last tbh

But also I think she would take a break after the tour because she has been working a lot since last year and she has acting gigs so I can see her maybe pushing one or two more singles to just prepare herself for a new era + comeback to filming? She has the Alice in Wonderland based on a music festival she’s also directing/producing, that drama movie that she was supposed to film on January on the UK and I think she has improved a lot on acting being far away from that world 

What is Island waiting to start pushing this???? 

33 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

What is Island waiting to start pushing this???? 

they are always late

nonsense was an easy top 10 if they had the spotify playlisting last year but delayed that

this deserves to be a hit for her but after this please take a break and comeback with a new era 

they gotta push this song while the iron is hot, this song is PURE pop perfection and she deserves a hit with it!

On 4/29/2023 at 10:00 PM, JoeAg said:

they gotta push this song while the iron is hot, this song is PURE pop perfection and she deserves a hit with it!

well we need a video soon and asap

15 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

well we need a video soon and asap

we sure damn do!!

On 4/29/2023 at 10:00 PM, JoeAg said:

nonsense it’s gaining more than ever on radio so I think they are waiting the song to finally die to start to hop on this… they have already a TikTok trend so I know they have a plan already to push this song and make this her third Hot 100 entry -and third solo :WAP:-

14 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

nonsense it’s gaining more than ever on radio so I think they are waiting the song to finally die to start to hop on this… they have already a TikTok trend so I know they have a plan already to push this song and make this her third Hot 100 entry -and third solo :WAP:-

f*ck yeah, can't wait :jonny4:

16 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

after this they need to let her rest and do other things so that she can be inspired. i'm truly so happy for her having her long overdue breakthrough moment. she's one of the last batch of talented disney girls. happy that other girls from her generation like sofia carson, dove cameron are also finding their respective success.

20 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

You think they are really going to push this ? 

24 minutes ago, Power love said:

You think they are really going to push this ? 

Yea… there’s a TikTok push and it has a decent playlisting so it’s obvious. Nonsense started like this tbh so I assume during June-July we'll start seeing radio adds and more playlist support 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.