SmittenCake

-

Milo  was known as the gay conservative

then got canceled by the right for endorsing pedophilia

then "saw the light" and became straight

and now lives in Tennessee & hopes to spread the word of Christian nationalism

but he gets dragged and discarded in this insane debate w Destiny 

wwq9fqy.gif

Didn't Destiny say he'd be fine with conservatives killing BLM protestors with their cars? :deadbanana4:

dumpster-race.gif

Is this really the state of political “debate” at this moment in time? We’re in the absolute gutter. We need Marianne to bring us out of this culture war/hyper capitalist hellscape.

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

Didn't Destiny say he'd be fine with conservatives killing BLM protestors with their cars? :deadbanana4:

dumpster-race.gif

wait. when was this?! :deadbanana4: I'm not too knee-deep when it comes to LeftTube (Vaush, Hasan, Destiny, etc) but perhaps he was taken out of context? or being an edge-lord? 

w5C3tB2.gif

Just now, SmittenCake said:

wait. when was this?! :deadbanana4: I'm not too knee-deep when it comes to LeftTube (Vaush, Hasan, Destiny, etc) but perhaps he was taken out of context? or being an edge-lord? 

w5C3tB2.gif

Destiny has bad takes most of the time. He had some terrible ones in his debate with Luna Oi. 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Destiny has bad takes most of the time. He had some terrible ones in his debate with Luna Oi. 

spacer.png

Maybe I'm confusing Luna with someone else, but, isn't she a non-believer of the Muslim genocide? :x or maybe it was another youtuber with the word 'Flowers' in their name. Its all foggy to me. What bad takes from Destiny do you disagree with? 

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Maybe I'm confusing Luna with someone else, but, isn't she a non-believer of the Muslim genocide? :x or maybe it was another youtuber with the word 'Flowers' in their name. Its all foggy to me. What bad takes from Destiny do you disagree with? 

I think you’re thinking of Professor Flowers. I don’t know what PF’s debate with Destiny was about though. 

I thought we left that fad in 2016 alongside Paul Joseph Watson. Candance Owens is now the new IT grifter of the alt. right.

w5C3tB2.gif

Mid-2010s me would have a field day with this

Thank God I grew out of it

w5C3tB2.gif

Edited by Mr. Blue_Shirt

I haven’t kept up with Destiny since his falling out with Vaush. Who does he align himself with these days?

Milo is utter garbage.

Running circles around a strung out meth fairy in a debate isn’t the flex this guy’s fans seem to think it is.

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I thought we left that fad in 2016 alongside Paul Joseph Watson. Candance Owens is now the new IT grifter of the alt. right.

w5C3tB2.gif

I forgot all about Paul Joseph Weirdo

He really dropped off

2 hours ago, slik said:

I forgot all about Paul Joseph Weirdo

He really dropped off

Lauren Southern (another throwback Tuesday namedrop) exposed him a few months ago as not-so-conservative sex addict and hinted that he is indeed a down-low hunty.

9aEE4oC.gif

Destiny is only useful when he's fighting righties, otherwise, dude's scum.

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

that he is indeed a down-low hunty.

9aEE4oC.gif

cant say im surprised

FEBa11d.gif

Wait he’s straight now? Wasn’t he married to a black dude :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.