Avril Lavigne - "C'est La Vie"

BlackJesus

14 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

Hundreds of unreleased songs that will never see the light of day because she doesn’t care.

Remember her tendency to say her favorites didn’t make the cut while promoting the album:rip:

LSD should’ve been 20-25 tracks long since half of the scraps have leaked anyway

OT: I don’t think we have any Travis scraps? Isn’t everything from the Feldy & Mod sessions?

Nope, there are still some like Dancing With A Hurricane, Take My Breath, Burn Out and Me Myself and I

like my banned friend had said, it sounds very similar to deja vu (which is better) but it's cool, much better than pity party :rip: 

4 hours ago, Cefh said:

Nope, there are still some like Dancing With A Hurricane, Take My Breath, Burn Out and Me Myself and I

we should get these!!

This is... HEAVEN! OMG she should release it immediately. It's so good and so TBDT.

I really like this one! We've essentially got a Love Sux (album) pt 2 at this point, I'm not mad

1 hour ago, lilrobomonster said:

I really like this one! We've essentially got a Love Sux (album) pt 2 at this point, I'm not mad

ikr, we have 27 songs from the LS era. Pretty much a double album

This song is such a summer tune. Should have been on the album with Eternally and Teenage Nightmare. 

1. Cannonball

2. Eternally 

3. Bite Me 

4. FU

5. Love Sux 

6. Kiss Me

7. Avalanche 

8. Deja Vu

9. Teenage Nightmare

10. All I Wanted 

11. C’est La Vie

12. Break of a Heartache 

13. Im a Mess (Deluxe Edition)

14. Bois Lie (Deluxe Edition)

15. Love It When You Hate Me (Deluxe)

An era :alexz: 

On 4/9/2023 at 7:41 PM, Karla Cabello said:

shes copying tinashe

Ugh I would only hope for such a thing. Imagine Avril's vocals on All My Friends or Tinashe vocals on I'm With You 

On 4/9/2023 at 8:01 PM, khalyan said:

I wish this was a B*Witched cover

why that'd be so irrelevant lol

On 4/9/2023 at 9:23 PM, ttsmu said:

Could somebody help me with a list of the lastest unreleased songs. I don't know if I'm missing somee of them, since there is a lot of songs leaked lately.

OT. The song is great :jonnycat:

you can look it up on genius 

On 4/9/2023 at 9:28 PM, ~Start The Music said:

Here is all we have from Love Sux

1. Rock Boyfriend (Chorus only)

2. C’est La Vie

3. Hallelujah

4. Californyeah!

5. Shut Up

6. Eternally

7. Joker

8. Mercury In Retrograde (Demo)

9. Teenage Nightmare

10. Too Fast To Live

We also got a song from HAW sessions called Energy!

i have yet to hear energy so thank you for putting me on!

On 4/9/2023 at 9:51 PM, Ampersand13 said:

Honestly, if it was polished up with maybe some lyric tweaks I’d welcome it to the album. I know the whole concept was essentially a collection of breakup songs (bar Avalanche and Kiss Me) but Teenage Nightmare, Too Fast To Live, and this would’ve added some reprieve from the constant boy bashing in my opinion :jamming:

their can never be enough boy bashing

On 4/9/2023 at 11:24 PM, Contessa said:

I wish this was a Tinashe cover

imagine tinashe covering i'm with you and avril singing all my friends whew collab!

On 4/9/2023 at 11:40 PM, Roger said:

I wish we had the original Goodbye Lullaby album before the label forced her to record and add potential hits. 

I mean those added songs became hits and I like them but man, the album tracks are better than the singles. 

push and i love you deserved to be singles! also can she upload wont let you go onto all streaming because that could've been another iconic ballad staple for her. also minority here but she should've kept dancing crazy for herself Dx i have such an attachment to that song and then when i realized it was an avril demo i was like no wonder. theirs just a way growing up as a teen and getting avril content that she was able to just capture that time if that makes any sense?

On 4/10/2023 at 12:02 AM, Cefh said:

ikr? They could easily put those Max Martin songs on AL and let her release GL the way she wanted :sad:

Honestly all these songs are better than Pity Party. The fact she scrapped Hallelujah, Eternally and Too Fast To Live really makes no sense to me.

honestly pity party just needed a bridge and a final chorus. ending the deluxe with a glorified interlude was a choice lol the deluxe also should've featured the tracks that were on the original tracklist that leaked that didn't make the main album cut like joker, me myself and i, hellelujah, californyeah, burn out, eternally, dancing with a hurricane, to fall in love and take my breath. boom a worthwhile deluxe right there

On 4/10/2023 at 12:55 AM, ProudLBS said:

Hundreds of unreleased songs that will never see the light of day because she doesn’t care.

Remember her tendency to say her favorites didn’t make the cut while promoting the album:rip:

LSD should’ve been 20-25 tracks long since half of the scraps have leaked anyway

OT: I don’t think we have any Travis scraps? Isn’t everything from the Feldy & Mod sessions?

what were her favorite's that were cut? honestly with the amount of leaks that we got she should've followed through on her promise of doing a double disc release and done a b side and called it M.F.P (MOTHER ******* PRINCESS)

On 4/10/2023 at 1:13 AM, Cefh said:

Nope, there are still some like Dancing With A Hurricane, Take My Breath

I'm anticipating these 2 alot

On 4/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, lilrobomonster said:

remember when she said she was gonna release 2 albums because she had enough material for such lol

can't wait for her track on illenium's upcoming album to drop. lights out the steve aoki remix needs to leak too. wings clipped is also HIGHLY UNDERRATED 

@SchmoodRing

I agree, Won't Let You Go is one of the most important ballads she has ever recorded. A shame she hasn't released it officially. 

You can tell that she made that song from a very deep place of her mind and heart. 

I remember someone played it on an apparel store here in Mexico just a few weeks after it leaked. What a beautiful yet strange situation lol

On 4/10/2023 at 1:02 AM, Cefh said:

ikr? They could easily put those Max Martin songs on AL and let her release GL the way she wanted :sad:

Honestly all these songs are better than Pity Party. The fact she scrapped Hallelujah, Eternally and Too Fast To Live really makes no sense to me.

not when AL original concept was probably the best thing she ever tried

original AL > original GL

3 hours ago, Roger said:

@SchmoodRing

I agree, Won't Let You Go is one of the most important ballads she has ever recorded. A shame she hasn't released it officially. 

You can tell that she made that song from a very deep place of her mind and heart. 

I remember someone played it on an apparel store here in Mexico just a few weeks after it leaked. What a beautiful yet strange situation lol

so weird it was suppose to be a b side to keep holding on for the eragon soundtrack but then it was scrapped off both the best damn thing and then again on goodbye lullaby but then playing in the background of her good morning america interview where she was publicly talking about her lyme disease. it would've been a perfect fit on head above water honestly. it's also grammy worth material on top of that and then i see why, it was co written by dianne warren

1 hour ago, Robburro said:

not when AL original concept was probably the best thing she ever tried

original AL > original GL

what was the original AL concept?

17 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

so weird it was suppose to be a b side to keep holding on for the eragon soundtrack but then it was scrapped off both the best damn thing and then again on goodbye lullaby but then playing in the background of her good morning america interview where she was publicly talking about her lyme disease. it would've been a perfect fit on head above water honestly. it's also grammy worth material on top of that and then i see why, it was co written by dianne warren

what was the original AL concept?

give you what you like, falling fast, hush hush, etc

11 minutes ago, Robburro said:

give you what you like should've been pushed as a single especially when it was gaining traction for being included in that movie's promo

hush hush was also a hit ballad in the making

55 minutes ago, Robburro said:

fine and her wedding song duet with chad should've been on the album and replace/cut you ain't seen nothin yet, sippin on sunshine and bad girl and it would've made a major difference

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.