Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

Honestly, he will be so thankful for those writing credits when the bills are starting to arrive in his new apartment mailbox :giraffe:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• fridayteenage

5 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Honestly, he will be so thankful for those writing credits when the bills are starting to arrive in his new apartment mailbox :giraffe:

Truly

Cause Folklore is serving great longevity 

And August goes super viral every August 

She should rewrite Karma and improve the chorus lyrics a biT! 

We literally know nothing, all I can say is that hopefully it had nothing to do with infidelity and they ended the relationship on good terms.

Over 6 years tho wheww that's a loong time. idk if this is weird but I've always thought of them as a family unit and was looking forward to seeing them become parents, especially after Rihanna's pregnancy news, but oh well :chick3:

People who are celebrating are disgusting evil human beings. This video broke my heart :'(

19 minutes ago, McNulty said:

Taylor - Can't keep a man - Swift

Gross.

37 minutes ago, McNulty said:

Taylor - Can't keep a man - Swift

it's hard because my man wants sex for breakfast, lunch and dinner even when i'm tired but i'm not gonna let him get snatched by s1 else some others could learn

atrl-sebs123.gifatrl-sebs123.gif

11 minutes ago, RenHonjo said:

Some of the comments here…:rip:

i hope She’s ok 

Maybe if mods were doing their job and actually ban them, this place would be healthier. Some people posting digusting comments in here have been hating on her for years and they're still here.

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

Maybe if mods were doing their job and actually ban them, this place would be healthier. Some people posting digusting comments in here have been hating on her for years and they're still here.

And most of them are dupes as well.

I mean, I'm not surprised. The truth is a woman with Taylor Swifts status is always going to have a difficult time finding a man willing to compromise his pride/ego to be with her. It's  a story as old as time and I've read the biographies of everyone from Barbra Streisand, Cher, Diana Ross, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson etc.

When a man becomes the partner of X, or is even being referred to as Mr. (Insert his famous partners last name), it becomes a problem. Especially when they're in the same industry.

I've always believed that a major reason Beyoncé and Jay-Z have lasted as long as they have is because they began courting when he was 31 and she was 19. Had Jay-Z met an older, more established and better experienced Beyoncé, it would've never worked out for them.

Never underestimate how fragile the ego of a man is.

I wish Taylor luck, and that she can eventually find her perfect match. I do see her settling down eventually, but with a man who isn't in the industry and very low-key.

Is that a big deal?

Sorry not trying to sound like a smart ass, I'm not familiar with Taylor but this has 34 pages :rip:

Finally songs about breakup are coming back again, Loving Him Was Red 2.0 pls

And also love songs now that she is dating again!

17 minutes ago, MermaidPrincess said:

Is that a big deal?

Sorry not trying to sound like a smart ass, I'm not familiar with Taylor but this has 34 pages :rip:

Yes. It's a huge deal.

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Omg… stream Love Is Dead by CHVRCHES :jonny: @Taylor fanboy @Reverse Warholian @TalkThatRihanna @The Witch

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

NO! Stream Love Is Dead by Tokio Hotel! 

Just now, MermaidPrincess said:

What makes it a huge deal?

Joe was her muse for the last 6 years and she mentioned time after time how he changed the concept of love she had and how breaking up with him would be something that she would never be capable of getting over. 

Not only that, Joe has been with her through her lowest point in life and has also contributed to her music beyond simply inspiration, they worked together on some of her best music ever. 

Additionally, her entire discography post 1989 is about him. Those love songs will just feel so sad now. 

No one is sad for Joe. It could be any other guy. People are sad because of the history behind this whole thing. 

Half the comments being about the number of pages therefore increasing the number of pages :dies:

Just now, kellysclarkson said:

Half the comments being about the number of pages therefore increasing the number of pages :dies:

Her haters are not really the brightest 

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Joe was her muse for the last 6 years and she mentioned time after time how he changed the concept of love she had and how breaking up with him would be something that she would never be capable of getting over. 

Not only that, Joe has been with her through her lowest point in life and has also contributed to her music beyond simply inspiration, they worked together on some of her best music ever. 

Additionally, her entire discography post 1989 is about him. Those love songs will just feel so sad now. 

No one is sad for Joe. It could be any other guy. People are sad because of the history behind this whole thing. 

Thank you for the insight

How sad.

34 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I mean, I'm not surprised. The truth is a woman with Taylor Swifts status is always going to have a difficult time finding a man willing to compromise his pride/ego to be with her. It's  a story as old as time and I've read the biographies of everyone from Barbra Streisand, Cher, Diana Ross, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson etc.

When a man becomes the partner of X, or is even being referred to as Mr. (Insert his famous partners last name), it becomes a problem. Especially when they're in the same industry.

I've always believed that a major reason Beyoncé and Jay-Z have lasted as long as they have is because they began courting when he was 31 and she was 19. Had Jay-Z met an older, more established and better experienced Beyoncé, it would've never worked out for them.

I wish Taylor luck, and that she can eventually find her perfect match. I do see her settling down eventually, but with a man who isn't in the industry and very low-key.

He cheated on her at the height of her superstardom (BEYONCE) and is probably partially to blame for when it comes to her barely leaving her house these days without him next to her

45 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

U made some great points :giraffe:

Also Taylor fame is not like any other fame. She's the biggest female celeb in the planet right now and no signs of slowing down. The fame is just gettin bigger and bigger. Dealin with that is very hard :gaycat6:

The perpetual GP media scrutiny. The rabid fanbase. The constant threaths to taylor life and safety with the stalkers. The nepo baby discourse and downplaying of Joe acting cause he's dating her. The inability to go out and have a normal life like everyone else. Too much pressure as a boyfriend :gaycat4: Dating her is not as cute as it looks.
U need to give up so many things :bunny: Dating Taylor is a blessing cause she's a cutie but a Sacrifice too....

Edited by AvadaKedavra

Not sure if this is relevant to the breakup, but I do wonder how Joe feels about his career. I remember Billy Lynn was hyped as a huge awards contender at one point but then it became DOA. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.