Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

45 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

It's a red flag to date that long and not get married or have kids.

The gays with commitment issues are mad but you're absolutely right. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• Buffy

4 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

I don't have the strength anymore to watch her bounce back to another shitty boyfriend, my sis had finally found a decent one

lord please guide her steps in these murky waters 

atrl-sebs123.gif

This tea

atrl-sebs123.gif

She made majority of reputation, Lover, folklore, evermore & Midnights with him in mind and he was a co-writer on some songs! Goodnight.

atrl-sebs123.gif

good, they looked like brother and sister

this thread :rip: it’s giving unhealthy parasocial relationship

49 minutes ago, midnightdawn said:

It's a red flag to date that long and not get married or have kids.

Umm... :toofunny3:

Damn Ive been looking back and it’s crazy to listen to songs like Call It What You Want, Cornelia Street, Daylight, peace, invisible string, long story short, and Mastermind now. Obviously all relationships either end in being together till death or in a breakup, but they seemed to really have a super healthy and happy relationship that was kept as private as possible at her level. 

I honestly don’t see her ever getting married at this point now. She’s still young of course, but they did everything “right” in this relationship and it still ended. 

I can’t help but wonder if part of it was from Taylor not slowing her career down anytime soon. She said herself she thought her career would start to dwindle after Lover, and I’m sure they talked about post-30 plans, but she’s been more prolific, successful, and famous than ever.

That plus lyrics in songs like Midnight Rain, champagne problems, dorothea, tis the damn season (I know none are particularly about Taylor and Joe but both songs show her perspective on relationships), and peace make me think that there was always *some* level of tension about her level of fame and nature of her career. 

And I don’t mean this as a dig (I would probably be this way if I were famous lol), but I truly don’t think Taylor will ever love any romantic partner as much as she loves herself, her career, and the fame/fans/power that comes with it. Taylor loves being famous, and it’s gonna take a really unique kind of man for a long term healthy and happy relationship to withstand that

4 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

What happened with Lorde? 

Someone made a very detailed PowerPoint as to why Jack and Lorde were a thing together and a lot of people ran with it and still think it’s true :deadbanana2:

https://dfta.show/files/Lorde and Jack Antonoff -.pptx (2).pdf

to think that HALF of her discography was devoted to him :weeps:

The absolute meltdowns over a man we know nothing about omg..

Go listen to Dear Reader y'all... I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Not everything is as it seems :coffee:

I wish her all the best :heart: :rainbow:

There were some signs in Midnights to be honest

I feel absolutely devastated 

9 minutes ago, Child of the Moon said:

The absolute meltdowns over a man we know nothing about omg..

Go listen to Dear Reader y'all... I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Not everything is as it seems :coffee:

I wish her all the best :heart: :rainbow:

Love wins! 

11 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Someone made a very detailed PowerPoint as to why Jack and Lorde were a thing together and a lot of people ran with it and still think it’s true :deadbanana2:

https://dfta.show/files/Lorde and Jack Antonoff -.pptx (2).pdf

The rumours are terrible and cruel, but honey, most of them are true

Love Again

NOOOIIIOIIIIIIIWJEJ I JUST WOKE UP TO THIS

She wasn’t very loving towards him on midnights 

she was very short worded about him 

I’m sad for her

but her career means more to her than anything 

and I will support her through everything. My love for Taylor swift is unconditional. 

Really? Why nobody is talking about this(?:chick2:

edit. Sorry I have TTs on GLOBAL NEWS

Edited by unclefloprry

If this is real I hope both of them are doing okay. While I wasn’t invested in their relationship some of my favorite songs from her was either written about or with Joe. Even in her new albums songs like Sweet Nothing and Lavender Haze made me believe they would last. 

2 minutes ago, campelo said:

***** where :biblio: 

"They said the end is coming

Everyone's up to something

I find myself running home to your sweet nothings

Outside, they're push and shoving

You're in the kitchen humming

All that you ever wanted from me was sweet nothing"

It's giving ignoring real problems to live in a delusional bubble :hippo: it was coming back to bite her in the arse

2 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Really? Why nobody is talking about this(?:chick2:

The news just broke a few hours ago, and I mean.. 23 pages on ATRL in that time frame is quite a bit more than one would expect for a simple breakup :rip: 

30 minutes ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

The gays with commitment issues are mad but you're absolutely right. 

So if your partner cheats on you do you just stay because you’ve been together for so long? 

:bibliahh:

If it's true, thats so sad. They were almost at 7 years. I also love how they were so lowkey but you could still tell how much they loved each other.

It's also strange bc Joe was at Taylors Grammys party so something must of just happened. I thought they were at the point to get married/have kids. I hope they are okay. Maybe they just need a break, sometimes when you're together so long you hit a slump.

10 minutes ago, campelo said:

***** where :biblio: 

"Staring at the ceiling with you, you don't ever say too much"

parts of Sweet Nothing and Dear Reader

"And when I meet the band, they ask do you have a man, I could still say I don't remember!"

etc.

Edited by Raw Honey

3 hours ago, Vespertine said:

The way 99% of Swifties still have not caught on to Lavender Haze :ahh: 

:gaycat2:

Wow really thought he’d be her forever lover.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.