Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• fridayteenage

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

London yall ain't seeing those eras tour dates i fear 

atrl-sebs123.gif

After She had the audacity to write and release L*nd*n B*y, I doubt London wants Her to visit tbh 

Not even a stan but I'm shook, I thought they were locked in for life :rip:

2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

London yall ain't seeing those eras tour dates i fear 

atrl-sebs123.gif

Well, I guess no international dates are coming at all at this point. 

gonna pretend nothing was reported until taylor says something :bird:

but being 100% serious, why would tree send that information to people? i doubt taylor wanted the world to know they broke up

6 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

My point is she’s incredibly ambitious and not every man can deal with superstars like that. I say that as a Madonna stan. 

Lets face it, how many female acts with huge careers like her have long term relationships? Beyoncé…and who else? And Bey now releases an album and is gone, plus her tours are smaller than before.

I always saw Taylor as someone not nearly ready to calm down and have kids right now, incredibly focused on her career goals, etc. Maybe he just wasn’t going to take these long term commitments for much longer?

But who knows…I have no idea how their life was :rip:

She is incredibly ambitious but I don't think her getting married (kids can come later if that's her plan) would hinder that and he was there to support her on her last tour which was also huge. 

I think this relationship has been dwindling for awhile due to differences and her going on tour was a good opportunity to make the break. She has something else to focus on now.

1 minute ago, Lorenzo22 said:

but being 100% serious, why would tree send that information to people? i doubt taylor wanted the world to know they broke up

Cause people would eventually know. It's better that people know on their own terms than through gossig sites 

1 minute ago, Lorenzo22 said:

they wanted a clean, straightforward break up? no room for any rumors to build up throughout the tour, questioning where tf is Joe, etc

i just got out of bed and saw this… literally serving “nobody wants to wake up to the news i woke up to” :chick3:

Really sad for her… I was convinced they were set for the long haul.

Joe has been her muse since 2017 after all…

That being said, the Swiftie meltdowns on Twitter are so embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Cause people would eventually know. It's better that people know on their own terms than through gossig sites 

we know she doesn’t like these magazines at all, that’s why it’s weird to me, but i guess we’ll see.

55 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

She's pushing 40 :rip:. She's gonna end up with a r*pist like Nicki after she goes through all of Hollywood. 

1 hour ago, Lipgloss said:

Talented and beautiful people know their worth and are less likely to settle. You should be fine :heart2:

Looks like you won't have any problem either :heart:

1 hour ago, skwonderfactory said:

Y'all are selfish for getting hyped about new music regarding the breakup/intimate details of a six year relationship. Like please let her heal and be okay emotionally and mentally first.

For all you know she’s in a great place mentally and dumped his ass because she wanted to taste a new flavor of foreskin :deadbanana2:

• ATRL Moderator

Please, someone tell me this isn't true. I- I don't even know how I'm feeling :rip:Not this celebrity couple getting me in my feelings :ghostface:I genuinely thought they would spend the rest of their lives together 

Oh wow... I really thought I'll hear wedding news not breaking up. 

i wonder if she'll address this in tampa.

perhaps the surprise songs will be related

22 minutes ago, FireMotif16 said:

Omg calm down don't stress yourself

Yes I have and she basically spent most of her career talking about marriage in songs and of Lover talking about how much she loved him and wanted to marry him. Her tune only changed after a couple years of them being together when I think she realized that wasn't gonna happen

I have heard Lavender Haze but can she really be surprised their are rumors about marriage when she realizes songs like Paper Rings, it was definitely a 180

He is a Kaylor supporter, just ignore

atrl-sebs123.gif

Wow if her replacing invisible string was her confirming :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.