Taylor and Joe have broken up

Kylie Jenner

The good sis should date a tech ceo or business man. Not someone who is in the limelight — actors are too narcissistic and self absorbed :coffee2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Gui Blackout

• Vespertine

• fridayteenage

I feel like straight men can't stand powerful women, especially the ones they are with. The idea of your girlfriend/wife being the one who provides more money, it's more famous etc probably causes an insecurity to their ego, jealousy and becomes a weird situation for both of them. Look at the Bobby Brown/Whitney relationship, and how that turned out...

And maybe that explains why most pop girls struggle on getting an stable relationship. Most of them go from men to men but at the end they never settle down with one, bc either they cheat or run away. You can't have everything.

9 minutes ago, P!nk said:

Has this been confirmed by a valid source yet?

Yes, People is the valid source. It's Tree Paine's go-to magazine for Taylor related topics. 

22 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I also wonder if part of the reason for the breakup was because Taylor Swift didn't anticipate achieving the same level of commercial success and fame as before. As we saw in Miss Americana, she believed her time in the spotlight was fading, but in many ways, she has surpassed her peak during the 1989 era. The unexpected success of "Midnights" and her decision to pursue a career of this magnitude may have been different from what the two of them had planned in the past. They may have anticipated a quieter life, but Taylor didn't want to miss out on the opportunity for success at this level, and rightly so. However, this could have put a strain on the relationship.

I kind of think the same. It wouldnt be strange that Taylor, during the pandemic, planned the ERAs tour, release the re-recordings and dissappear for a few years but didn't expect the big surge in her career over the past two years and that changed the whole dynamic of the relationship. I just hope she is fine and can just move on from all of this.

It makes sense.. Taylor is too big and its overwhelming. Maybe he wants a more mellow life 

1 minute ago, taylor__fan said:

I kind of think the same. It wouldnt be strange that Taylor, during the pandemic, planned the ERAs tour, release the re-recordings and dissappear for a few years but didn't expect the big surge in her career over the past two years and that changed the whole dynamic of the relationship. I just hope she is fine and can just move on from all of this.

Exactly. During the first 4 years of their relationship, they were together all the time in complete secrecy and that dynamic didn't change despite the success of the Rep era and the Lover era. With Midnights, Taylor went all out and took her career to a level she hadn't seen since 2014. Joe still wanted that level of secrecy and Taylor couldn't continue like that in order to achieve more in her career. 

Anyway, hope they're good and find their peace

On 4/9/2023 at 5:03 PM, Squall said:

Shut up clown

I rest my case :gaycat5:

He definitely couldn't handle dating the biggest popstar in the world. Not even a knock on him. Dating someone with that magnitude of fame has to be extremely difficult.

I just checked and this guy only started booking jobs after dating Taylor. She basically gifted this man employment and an AOTY Grammy (I don't know if his contribution was substantial or not).

Honestly, if Chris Martin was a bit younger and with no kids I could see the two of them dating. Both extremely successful and the biggest male and female touring artists out right now. The understanding and respect would be there.

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Not saying she is but imagine this forum if Taylor comes out as lesbian, 40 pages in 1 hour alone! :jonny3:

She is going to come out as bisexual, but yes, it will be a MASSIVE moment. 

She chickened out during the Lover era, but it’s coming this time. I feel it in my bones! 

The way her stans are having breakdowns, but taylor herself seems to be fine and happy on tour :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, SleepingTigers said:

we have a update! 

oh wow, so marriage is the problem right?

4 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Any guesses?

I really hope she goes back to Harry. The never go out of style.mp3

15 minutes ago, brazil said:

The way her stans are having breakdowns, but taylor herself seems to be fine and happy on tour :deadbanana2:

It’s almost like we know she’s human and can put on a brave face during her work hours and still potentially not feel 100% in her personal life.

i mean, if it weren’t for the Part of Me documentary Katy would have never been so humanized from her separation with Russel Crowe because she went out on stage and put on a show like nothing was wrong. And yet, yes, behind the scenes, these artists are humans with emotions. :rip: 

Plus there’s a clip of her crying during Champagne problems recently

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

If this is true, it's kind of sad, especially since Taylor spent most of her time at home with him. 

it’s because she eats 🐱 better than him 

6 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

It’s clearly about someone from her past not Joe :skull: She recorded the song months ago and just broke up with him a couple weeks ago. Why would she be referring to the past for a current relationship 

I broke his heart 'cause he was nice

I guess sometimes we all get
Just what we wanted, just what we wanted
And he never thinks of me
Except when I'm on TV

I guess sometimes we all get
Some kind of haunted, some kind of haunted
And I never think of him
Except on midnights like this (midnights like this)

I was joking. :rip:

"talking about marriage as recently as a few months ago.”

deep down he is jealous huh? surprise surprise :coffee2:

Did I read the same thing as everybody else?

Struggled with level of fame =/= jealousy. 

Maybe he just didn’t like the attention of her fans… see the obsessive response, theories and meltdowns over this amicable breakup and it’s perfectly understandable why this is an issue :deadbanana4: 

6 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

I really do wish the best for Joe and his career. He’s taken good care of her for us.

Not “for us.” Girl get help

8 hours ago, Rv1709 said:

It’s so weird when fans say stuff like this. You’ll don’t know her, she doesn’t know you’ll.  Parasocial relationships are so strange 

2 hours ago, Sazare said:

Not “for us.” Girl get help

CBCHFJHDJDHDHFHFJFJFJFJFIGUFIG

9 hours ago, Folklore89sm said:

I really do wish the best for Joe and his career. He’s taken good care of her for us.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Plus there’s a clip of her crying during Champagne problems recently

Whaaaat :weeps: 

the twitter swifties are going crazy. they're talking about his ego and fragile masculinity. but I feel like it makes sense why they broke up. 

maybe all of the fame she's experienced these last few years was unexpected for him, and the amount of attention that had been drawn to him and his family was unwanted. he seems like a very private person, but it's hard to do that when your partner is so massively popular. it doesn't seem like they broke up on bad terms, but this is all just speculation

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.