iPhone or Galaxy?

TROPICUM

Sometime ago I made a similar thread to this and I ended up buying a Galaxy S22, now I'm about to update but the iPhone 14 Pro is kinda the same as the Flip I was thinking on updating.

Galaxy's are great, but I do low-key miss the Apple ecosystem I had with my MacBook and iPhone 11. Is it worth it or should I stick with Samsung?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• So.. what now

• velocity

• Into The Void

Definitely Galaxy for me because I don't feel locked in terms of what I'm able to do with my device, it FEELS like a better value for money

I don't like iPhones since they have that horrible notch (my OCD hates it :dies:). Usability wise both are very similar, I've had both in my hands and they are pretty much the same thing. The ecosystem doesn't matter to me, the Galaxy's work everywhere. 

Edited by bliaz

5 minutes ago, theoghon said:

Definitely Galaxy for me because I don't feel locked in terms of what I'm able to do with my device, it FEELS like a better value for money

However apple ATE with their silicon MacBooks, it's my dream laptop 

spacer.png

iPhone >>>

I judge anyone who has a Galaxy or any Android and feel like they are really old or poor

i have both the 13 Pro Max and the Fold 4 and tbh, both are excellent. 

But since i use social media a lot + i value the camera quality and optimization and iPhone is undefeated when it comes to that

6 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

iPhone >>>

I judge anyone who has a Galaxy or any Android and feel like they are really old or poor

I judge anyone who has an iPhone and feel like they are nitwits who are all about appearances over substance and can't resist peer pressure or don't know how to use more complicated technology. Whoops, guess that makes us even :chick1:

Just joking. I've been using galaxies for years now. Never had any problems with them and I really like how much I can alter the software to what I prefer :clap3: Only thing I absolutely HATE about them is the difference in camera quality between apps. If I take a picture with the standard photo app it's GORGEOUS and when I use another app it's absolute **** :rip:

13 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

iPhone >>>

This is exactly why I'll never give my 1000 bucks for iphone and will willingly give it for an Android.

25 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

iPhone >>>

Judging by appearances will always fail you especially when it comes to money  :rip:

Both are overrated. Huawei>>>>>>>>>

2 minutes ago, Jude said:

Both are overrated. Huawei>>>>>>>>>

Sorry sis, but iPhone OUTSOLD (but I do agree that it’s overrated, HOWEVER, it’s compatibility and interoperability with other devices is unparalleled, I fear!) :giraffe:

Edited by Limitless

53 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

iPhone >>>

Be respectful

girl IPHONE, i tried galaxy for a year last year and it was f*cking AWFUL!!! never doing #that **** again

I'm happy with my current Samsung phone, however, I want the Flip only because it reminds me of the Gameboy Advance SP!

spacer.png

Just buy the S23 Ultra. Better than 14 Pro Max on every area possible including camera. also has the best and most efficient chip on an Android so far for the first time in years, it passes 14 Pro Max on battery tests and that never happened before. It also gets system updates LONGER than a Google Pixel, with 4 years of Android updates and 5 years of security updates. One UI is also much better and less buggy than Google's stock UI. 

Took these today with 100x zoom:

48H9tYe.jpg

8xj754j.jpg

9RfaZR9.jpg

Galaxy

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

iPhone >>>

Galaxy S23 Ultra is literally more expensive than iPhone 14 Pro Max and it's also better :deadbanana4: Grow up.

7 minutes ago, Margaux said:

disgusting shet.

Whats wrong with OPPO?
0ED09D18-8FFD-42D2-A745-582EB0619687.thu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.