More Exciting: Mattel’s Barbie or DC’s Joker:FaD?

Taylor fanboy

Barbie looks like a campy MESS I can’t wait :jonny: 

Not interested in Joker at ALL but I’m also just not interested in Batman/Marvel+DC/superhero movies in general so….

8 hours ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

Only chronically online are excited for Barbie, it'll flop in real life. While Joker is loved by GP and will be an all time blockbuster :clap3:

You got it the other way around.

The Barbie talk and memes have been inescapable the last two days.

JFAD.

However totally different movies, senseless comparison.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

You cant compare hype/excitement of 2 movies that are 1.5 years apart :skull:

i feel like Barbie will be panned hard after watching the trailer tho.

Mario movie is panned and it grossed 31M $ in one day without WW release. Only in USA.

Barbie will be fine.

Edited by beatinglikeadrum

Both.

Also, many TikTok users are planning on dressing up as Barbies to the movie theaters in crowds; similar to them dressing up as Minions during the recent Minions movie release in crowds.

Both have completely different target audiences and come out a year apart from each other so weird comparison but there's definitely a lot of hype for both. 

Both deserve an award for most insufferable pre-release PR

I loved Joker and rooted so hard for Joaquin at the Oscars, so the fact that Gaga is in the sequel is insane to me. Regarding Barbie, I don't know what to feel about it because we have literally zero information about the plot - the teaser trailer was like a camera test teaser at best. :deadbanana2:

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2023 at 2:52 PM, Sombre said:

I loved Joker and rooted so hard for Joaquin at the Oscars, so the fact that Gaga is in the sequel is insane to me. Regarding Barbie, I don't know what to feel about it because we have literally zero information about the plot - the teaser trailer was like a camera test teaser at best. :deadbanana2:

plot wise its basically gonna be similar to the movie life size

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.