Jesy Nelson - "Bad Thing"

kyliefever2002

On 4/5/2023 at 9:19 AM, The Slayer said:

Couple of the big UK radio stations like Capital and Hits Radio are posting about her so hopefully that’s a good sign…

Jesy was Witt her manager yesterday so I’m assuming they make have been working on upcoming magazine shoots/interviews?

I'm honestly surprised that Capital are showing interest esp with her being indie, but they've always supported ha!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• WERKER

• Fading

• zeta

Top Posters In This Topic

ARE YOU READYYYYY?

Her social media team are clever doing this!

I'll be tuned in for this. She sounds good, and the background strings and dark sound is promising. 

5 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

I'll be tuned in for this. She sounds good, and the background strings and dark sound is promising. 

ooh it's giving bond theme, I like

I’m a massive Little Mix stan so I’d be supporting all 4 ladies :duca:

12 hours ago, Power love said:

I’m a massive Little Mix stan so I’d be supporting all 4 ladies :duca:

Me too :jonny6: four incredibly talented women!

As bad as she flopped, I’m surprised there is another single. But little mix really have never been big in the us. Their highest single was black magic and it only made it to #67 for 8 weeks. Wings spent the most at 9 but still only hit #79. I was shocked secret love song didn’t do anything here because that was their best song. 

14 hours ago, Price88 said:

As bad as she flopped, I’m surprised there is another single. But little mix really have never been big in the us. Their highest single was black magic and it only made it to #67 for 8 weeks. Wings spent the most at 9 but still only hit #79. I was shocked secret love song didn’t do anything here because that was their best song. 

Little Mix are one of the highest certified acts of all time in the UK. :confused: Just because they had limited US success doesn’t mean they’re not successful. They had the #9 biggest selling album of 2022 and they didn’t even release in 2022. 

Boyz underperforming doesn’t mean she wouldn’t release another single.. it still peaked at #4. Label changes and delays from overexposure probably will benefit her now then if she released straight after Boyz. 

15 hours ago, Price88 said:

As bad as she flopped, I’m surprised there is another single.

she's indie now, but rich so she can fund some more music and videos. for how long, we'll see

Sounds a bit like RAYE

I cannot wait :jonny6:

I've missed her voice, really intrigued to see what sort of promo she can do whilst now being independent.

On 4/8/2023 at 3:52 AM, WERKER said:

Little Mix are one of the highest certified acts of all time in the UK. :confused: Just because they had limited US success doesn’t mean they’re not successful. They had the #9 biggest selling album of 2022 and they didn’t even release in 2022. 

Boyz underperforming doesn’t mean she wouldn’t release another single.. it still peaked at #4. Label changes and delays from overexposure probably will benefit her now then if she released straight after I mean acts like all saints, spice girls, pussycat dolls, wild orchid, all had a higher chart single and album than they did. They just weren’t successful enough here to be on their own. And boyz did not peak at #4. It didn’t even hit the hot 100 here. It bubbled under for one week and was panned to hell. I’m not saying they’re bad. I’m just saying they weren’t successful enough for people to get behind them and know who they are here. The uk has their own megastars that do well and do bad here. S club 7 were only one hit wonders. Robbie Williams highest charting single was angels and it peaked at #53. Tiesto is one of the best djs ever, yet has never made the top 40. All saints that I just mentioned only had two hits. So, we just don’t support all the same artists here. 

On 4/8/2023 at 1:48 PM, Kevin2803 said:

Sounds a bit like RAYE

ironic considering raye's sister wrote BOYZ :bird:

4 tracks registered
Bad Thing - Jesy Nelson, Patrick Jordan Patrikios, Victor Frank, Hanni Ibrahim, Taylor Monet Parks, Emily Wilcotte
Cried Out - Jesy Nelson, Patrick Jordan Patrikios, Amanda Atoui, Hanni Ibrahim, Abbey Keen, Avital Margulies, Daniel Trainer
Loyalty - Jesy Nelson, Patrick Jordan Patrikios, Amanda Atoui, Hanni Ibrahim, Avital Margulies
Heartbreak Hotel - Jesy Nelson, Patrick Jordan Patrikios, Amanda Atoui, Hanni Ibrahim, Avital Margulies

9 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

4 tracks registered
Bad Thing - Jesy Nelson, Patrick Jordan Patrikios, Victor Frank, Hanni Ibrahim, Taylor Monet Parks, Emily Wilcotte
Cried Out - Jesy Nelson, Patrick Jordan Patrikios, Amanda Atoui, Hanni Ibrahim, Abbey Keen, Avital Margulies, Daniel Trainer
Loyalty - Jesy Nelson, Patrick Jordan Patrikios, Amanda Atoui, Hanni Ibrahim, Avital Margulies
Heartbreak Hotel - Jesy Nelson, Patrick Jordan Patrikios, Amanda Atoui, Hanni Ibrahim, Avital Margulies

I'm guessing all of these are being released, since Bad Thing and Cried Out are confirmed. Heartbreak Hotel was teased in 2021, glad it's probably coming out.

So is she content being indie aka potentially no commercial success? wasn’t she shopping her content around to labels?

33 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

So is she content being indie aka potentially no commercial success? wasn’t she shopping her content around to labels?

After the Boyz backlash she's undervalued. She's right trying to push this independently. Then, she'll have more leverage to negotiate more money, especially if this goes top 10.

46 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

4 tracks registered

Can I have a link to where you found this please?

Patrick worked on BOYZ and quite a few LM songs like Touch, Joan Of Arc, Motivate, Jesy was with him in the studio A LOT.

Taylor Park is Tayla Parx, Sweet Melody, 7 Rings, Thank U Next etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.