• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• WERKER

• Fading

• Power love

She thanked fans and said it is only her and her fans pushing the song </3 however i'm glad she's in good spirits.

21 hours ago, The Slayer said:

is that her man? also she's serving dove cameron on this song vocally

7 minutes ago, WERKER said:

There's a tiktok going viral saying this only got 6k first day streams :deadbanana4:

:rip:

I can't believe this only debuted with 99k full day streams on Spotify. :rip: However, I'm pleasantly surprised by this song. It's not bad. She sounds completely different though. But maybe that's a good thing given how hated "Boyz" was.

11 minutes ago, Winged said:

#98 UK mids

Well well well.

Omg this song is so good. I really think that if she released this as her debut solo single instead of Boyz, it would have had a better reception from the public. 

3 hours ago, Winged said:

#98 UK mids

So disappointing, especially when the song is genuinely really good and receiving good reviews.

Atleast she's releasing quality.

She sounds SO good despite being ill!

We NEED a live performance :jonny6:

Edited by The Slayer

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Winged said:

#98 UK mids

probably won't debut on the full-week chart if it's already this low.

her stans should buy it in the UK

This is honestly a really good song :jonny3:

this is a really good song and the video is nice as well, deserves to be bigger!

Had to do a double take when I saw the front cover of The Sun in the shops today.

9 minutes ago, Yakult said:

Had to do a double take when I saw the front cover of The Sun in the shops today.

Urgh my fave girl group ever. Never thought they’d end up like this. 

Anyway I hope this wasn’t an interview she did with what looks like a trashy tabloid AND I hope she didn’t say this as it’s terrible marketing. It won’t translate to streams or promo just more ppl hating on her. Weren’t LM seen as U.K. royalty? She’s the one that’s been painted out to be a villain here with her caricature looking self. 

On 4/18/2023 at 1:10 PM, Xpress2019 said:

Urgh my fave girl group ever. Never thought they’d end up like this. 

Anyway I hope this wasn’t an interview she did with what looks like a trashy tabloid AND I hope she didn’t say this as it’s terrible marketing. It won’t translate to streams or promo just more ppl hating on her. Weren’t LM seen as U.K. royalty? She’s the one that’s been painted out to be a villain here with her caricature looking self. 

Little mix has done interviews with them before, I'm not sure why but I guess they're big in the UK? They always misconstrue what the person says but that's just how tabloids are, she's been gaining on Spotify so that's something.

Never really liked Jesse but this song ain't too bad, it's actually pretty good

13 minutes ago, WERKER said:

I think this is #98 in the midweeks

Yeah it was saying that on Monday, hopefully it'll chart and atleast hold that position, such a shame it is a great song.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.