• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Slayer

• WERKER

• Fading

• Power love

1 hour ago, WERKER said:

YT stats are looking a bit grim so far :sadviolin:

It was to be expected with no radio/label support or interviews and just promoting off her instagram.

It's jumped since The One Show, it shows how important promo is.

I think she's not too fussed though if she's jetting off to New York in a few days :deadbanana:

She came across really well on The One Show, Steven was really sweet to her asking if she was okay and saying she deserves to be.

It would be amazing if she went onto his podcast.

The hosts mentioned she had quite a few fans outside the studio, so sweet! She met them and took seflies.

Just now, The Slayer said:

It is meant to be a big ballad!

Omg yes, release the album as soon as possible then, Jesy :jonny5:

She actually released a great song and I had very low expectations 

2 hours ago, WERKER said:

Perched for our girlies Spotify numbers :eli:

They are going to be terrible with the lack of support, she's going to get attacked.

Atleast she released an amazing song!

STUNNING!

From her latest IG post about having a 'special release day' :heart:

FtwcrETXsAAYeo2?format=jpg&name=large

FtwcyACX0AAjEZf?format=jpg&name=large

Ftwcx__XsAEKq1V?format=jpg&name=large

FtwcrEUWcAETe21?format=jpg&name=large

She also said we'll see what she did on this day on her iG comments, so hopefully more promo is coming.

Ftwc37pWwAE1IUy?format=jpg&name=large

Tragic debut numers. To be honest they’re … abysmal.

BUT … I have to be honest. This is a discrete palate cleanser. And the video is particularly good. To think she shot that while being Indie gives it further shine.

She needs a label, though. Hopefully this is the first brick for the uptempo to be pulling waaaay more …

Spoiler

Also this is the exact proof of what I have always said while she was in LM and, imho, an indication of the trajectories to come for all of them. Even when I read the LA article about her debut album being “impressive” and her friends hyping her up to be the new Dua … I hope all the fellow Mixers are well aware we shall not be expecting much commercial success from their solos lol I will be glad to be proven wrong, and ofc I expect the other three to pull bigger numbers, but y’all get the point lol.

18 hours ago, The Slayer said:

She came across really well on The One Show, Steven was really sweet to her asking if she was okay and saying she deserves to be.

It would be amazing if she went onto his podcast.

His podcast is huge it would probably be a good move for her to go on there

1 hour ago, Hustler said:

Tragic debut numers. To be honest they’re … abysmal.

BUT … I have to be honest. This is a discrete palate cleanser. And the video is particularly good. To think she shot that while being Indie gives it further shine.

She needs a label, though. Hopefully this is the first brick for the uptempo to be pulling waaaay more …

Hide contents

Also this is the exact proof of what I have always said while she was in LM and, imho, an indication of the trajectories to come for all of them. Even when I read the LA article about her debut album being “impressive” and her friends hyping her up to be the new Dua … I hope all the fellow Mixers are well aware we shall not be expecting much commercial success from their solos lol I will be glad to be proven wrong, and ofc I expect the other three to pull bigger numbers, but y’all get the point lol.

The rest of LM will have success at least for one era in the UK.

Wait I kinda love this :jonnycat: love the strings and she sounds great. I doubt it will do much success wise but it is quality

The song is absolute quality, if things were different and she had support it would be a success.

I'm at peace with knowing why it won't be a success, even though it deserves to be one.

----

She made a post thanking all those involved, which was sweet :heart:

FtwmA62WIAMOpgo?format=jpg&name=large

• ATRL Moderator

Boyz was such a horrible choice and it has turned most potential listeners away. This was great, which is shocking. Imagine this was her first single 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.