Piqué criticizes latinos: "they have no life"

ATRL-o-matic

• ATRL Moderator

oGuw1Fx.png

This Barcelona Universal  fanpage is as corrupt as their club, what to expect :bird:

To which Shakira responded:

Like she lived here for at least a month in the last 20 years :redface: !!!!!!!

That's why you never mingle with a rat-faced inbred catalan

Elmadrileño Ctangana GIF - Elmadrileño Ctangana Lahungara - Discover &  Share GIFs

Edited by MaoMars

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LatinFreak

• Yuanyu

• vuelve88

• JBJT2786

And Latin America responds back:

Thats Sad Sad GIF - Thats Sad Sad Huh - Discover & Share GIFs

Just now, MaoMars said:

why he had to point out she was latin american then? like it makes any difference? he meant that because she was latin american her fans were atrocious :coffee:

All the mental gymnastics to defend racist remarks from a cheater they've never heard about before :deadbanana2: 

Just because he cheated on a woman :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

He didn't lie and you definitely twisted his words he's only talking about Shakira fans harassing him. Would people with lives stalk him like this even making this post proves his point.

the way you keep defending any white man :redface: from trumpets to this 

Latinoamericanos better end him. We Spaniards support you. 

20 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

That is not what he said and to insinuate it is quite pathetic 

Did you even watch the video? 

33 minutes ago, MaoMars said:

why he had to point out she was latin american then? like it makes any difference? he meant that because she was latin american her fans were atrocious :coffee:

and his european ass wouldn't suffer bullying if his ex was european 

28 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

the way you keep defending any white man :redface: from trumpets to this 

I find it funny that @MadonnasBoyfriendgot dragged so hard they deleted their comment :bibliahh:

OT: this man could've easily kept his mouth shut and wouldn't get as much ire as he's getting now but he keeps digging the hole more and more...

15 minutes ago, MaoMars said:

that is what he said and Shakira herself responded.

It seems that you give importance to what Shakira does, I don't really care, she can continue uploading photos in chiaroscuro

Either you don't understand Spanish, which I don't think with a C. Tangana avi, or you pretend you don't understand it, but it's clear what he said and in NO case is what you insinuate

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Did you even watch the video? 

Si lo he visto y hacer creer a la gente que no habla castellano que esta diciendo que los latinos no tienen vida es no saber castellano porque no es lo que esta diciendo, de hecho en el propio tweet indica que es una insinuación (cosa que le el autor se esta inventando) porque clara*mente el no lo ha insinuado

10 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

It seems that you give importance to what Shakira does, I don't really care, she can continue uploading photos in chiaroscuro

Either you don't understand Spanish, which I don't think with a C. Tangana avi, or you pretend you don't understand it, but it's clear what he said and in NO case is what you insinuate

I love how when people say this yet you in a thread about who again....yea that's right, Shakira.

He also literally says Latin American in that video. There's no reason for him to say that. Most people watching that interview would know Shakira is L.A. Stop playing dumb.

ooou thats not

we are gonna drag even hard now, he shouldve known better before messing with shakira

Edited by Sugden

Catalans are so unbearable. I love living here thanks to the international community only because themselves are so miserable and mean all the time lol.

It’s L after L with this ugly man.

Also OP serving taste with the C.Tangana avi :clap3:

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

Why is he cancelling himself so hard? :deadbanana4:

And y’all stay criticizing people for rightfully calling Spaniards colonizers when a lot of them probably share similar mentalities

trash. I'm so glad Shakira finally opened her eyes

He deserves all the hell he is receiving and more:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.