James Cameron Says A.I has already Taken Over

Gorjesspazze9

James Cameron, Creator of the Blockbusters Terminator, Titanic, Avatar & Avatar: Way of Water states that A.I domination has begun.

this past week reports of A.I like ChatGtp have become the standard in the mainstream workplace. 300 Million Jobs may be effected by this new technology before the year ends.

I mean are we supposed to be scared or something? 

i mean everything we consume are fed by the algorithm machines for almost a decade now.

I'm just enjoying the meme-f***ery of AI so far.

I read the title as “James Corden Says A.I has already Taken Over“ I was like ‘why tf do we need to know what he says about anything, let alone AI??’ lolll

The dystopian fantasies some people have. :rip: Chat GPT etc are not intelligent or dangerous, they’re literally just programs doing what theyre meant to do (answer questions and do tasks based on what’s available on searching machines). Hardly anything new. 

Edited by PopKills

ChatGPT is really not THAT girl. It keeps giving wrong answers and gets mad when you correct her with receipts.

There’s a long way to go before AI takes over but i hope it never does :heart:

Edited by airplane

42 minutes ago, Konril said:

I'm just enjoying the meme-f***ery of AI so far.

That is creepy. 

the thing is …… there’s a lot of people saying “AI is fine it’s nothing to be afraid of” and also a lot of people saying “shut this $h!t down NOW or we are all done” …… it’s hard to know what to believe

in my personal opinion , i think advanced AI is gonna end up being a mistake in the end ….. i guess we’ll find out soon enough

Lets hope it would write a more interesting script for avatar 3/4/5

58 minutes ago, PopKills said:

The dystopian fantasies some people have. :rip: Chat GPT etc are not intelligent or dangerous, they’re literally just programs doing what theyre meant to do (answer questions and do tasks based on what’s available on searching machines). Hardly anything new. 

Exactly. It's useless.

yENlTW.thumb.png.c7ba7f026880bb13907e012

1 hour ago, airplane said:

ChatGPT is really not THAT girl. It keeps giving wrong answers and gets mad when you correct her with receipts.

There’s a long way to go before AI takes over but i hope it never does :heart:

This :toofunny3:

The good thing about AI is that they don't care about rich or poor. They will kill us all:gaycat2:

I still doubt that any of these horror scenarios about AI will become true

well his scripts are clearly written by chatgpt

Very cool and interesting

brit.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

Why does a movie director think they have the authority to confidently declare anything about AI? :toofunny2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.