Which Comedic Actress Will Be Nominated for an Oscar Next?

GraceRandolph

?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Julia Louis-Dreyfus
    • Jennifer Aniston
    • Regina Hall
    • Mindy Kaling
    • Sarah Silverman
    • Cameron Diaz
    • Kristen Wiig
    • Amy Schumer
    • Tina Fey
    • Aubrey Plaza
    • Margaret Cho
    • Elizabeth Banks
    • Kate McKinnon
    • Niecy Nash
    • Rebel Wilson
    • Maya Rudolph
    • Phoebe Waller-Bridge
    • Courteney Cox
    • Lisa Kudrow
    • Other (List Below)

7 hours ago, Sazare said:

Niecy Nash seems like a fair guess too, although idk if she’s even doing anything these days other than the Masked Singer.

She's in the Ryan Murphy-verse now and is the frontrunner for her category at this year's Emmy's. I would love to see her in more films though. 

To echo everyone, Regina deserves her flowers. I can see JLD win for a Blue Jasmine like role. PWB can win Original Screenplay; she gives me Diablo Cody vibes. 

14 hours ago, Sazare said:

Niecy Nash seems like a fair guess too, although idk if she’s even doing anything these days other than the Masked Singer.

Niecy's not on The Masked Singer, though? :huh: She guest hosted some episodes because Nick Cannon tested positive for COVID, but that was like 2 years ago.

I think you might be confusing it with the game show she started hosting last year: Don't Forget the Lyrics.

Phoebe has a high chance to get nominated for Best Actress, considering she's quite respected among her peers.

Julia and Mindy also have high chance.

EDIT:

Forgot about Regina. She came close last time when she won NYFCC.

Edited by Donquizote
edit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.