Lana Del Rey - "Yes to Heaven (James Ford Version)"

Kayseri Mantisi

This one also surfaced along with Fine China

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

It doesn’t sound that different to me?

15 minutes ago, Buffy said:

It doesn’t sound that different to me?

It's just the untagged James Ford AKA Lost Version AKA Music Mafia version, we had this version but it was tagged by "music mafia"

Just gonna say that I posted Patrick’s version of Yes to Heaven on YouTube a while ago and just yesterday it got ‘partially blocked’ for copyright. Maybe an official release is coming :jonny5:

31 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Just gonna say that I posted Patrick’s version of Yes to Heaven on YouTube a while ago and just yesterday it got ‘partially blocked’ for copyright. Maybe an official release is coming :jonny5:

I don’t think so. Someone posted in a Facebook group the other day that a load of their Lana leaks have received strikes this week and they’re really obscure. I guess they were claiming anything not officially uploaded when tunnel started leaking? 

1 hour ago, Joesuxx said:

I don’t think so. Someone posted in a Facebook group the other day that a load of their Lana leaks have received strikes this week and they’re really obscure. I guess they were claiming anything not officially uploaded when tunnel started leaking? 

Hmm it’s weird because mine just happened yesterday and it got partially blocked. I know of others whose videos are visible but they were received a notice that they were monetized by her label right before DYK, so idk. It’s weird that they jumped straight to blocking mine. 

i guess it had something to do with the new file leaking? :gaycat7:

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove

9 hours ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Hmm it’s weird because mine just happened yesterday and it got partially blocked. I know of others whose videos are visible but they were received a notice that they were monetized by her label right before DYK, so idk. It’s weird that they jumped straight to blocking mine. 

i guess it had something to do with the new file leaking? :gaycat7:

I just checked the Facebook group and they also claimed St Tropez yesterday. Maybe the tiktok ep is truly coming 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.