Lana Del Rey - Fine China (James Ford Version)

Kayseri Mantisi

IT FINALLY SURFACED OMFGGGGG :jonny:

The stem edit leak was my favorite Lana unreleased ever, this one is just as good but less dramatic let's say :monkey:

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

Maybe I got so used to the first leak already, but this version doesn't seem to hit that hard :frown:

1 minute ago, HealerKirby said:

Maybe I got so used to the first leak already, but this version doesn't seem to hit that hard :frown:

Same

the short bridge :deadbanana4:

this isn’t the Emile Haynie version is it ? 

idk it feels fake now that i’ve been used to the real fake stem edit for years 

the first one is not a stem edit leak... bozo really confused the **** out of everyone to make me look bad and it still didn't work :rip: also this is james ford version not rick's so we still don't have the original rick nowels mix

Just now, RideOrDie said:

the first one is not a stem edit leak... bozo really confused the **** out of everyone to make me look bad and it still didn't work :rip: also this is james ford version not rick's so we still don't have the original rick nowels mix

And the yes to heaven version is literally just the music mafia version isn't it? :rip:

Just now, Delirious said:

And the yes to heaven version is literally just the music mafia version isn't it? :rip:

yes but untagged i guess which is also james ford produced

Just now, RideOrDie said:

yes but untagged i guess which is also james ford produced

Well ...:rip:

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

:rip: I didn't even know that info came from BOZ, didn't mean in that way sawry. The version I downloaded from The Miss Daytona's Collection had Stem Edit in the title so I thought it was that :chick3:

Hopefully we can get to hear the Rick Nowels version one day 

Nothings topping Pink Champagne for a while I fear but this sounds good

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

17 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

Z5vloqI.gif

Yes To Heaven's James Ford version also surfaced

Rick's are better, more subdued, not as poppy / upbeat. They'll leak as well 

Fine China (James Ford Version)

Yes to Heven (James Ford Version)

Old Money (Demo)

Madly

Ave Maria

What's a Girl to Do

Summertime (Janis Joplin Cover)

Oh wow

:WAP:

AXL Rose studio snippet 

This is one of her top highlights in her repertoire. No clue why she never officially released it. She’s dumb for keeping this while releasing something like Tunnel Under The Ocean. A choice.

Edited by Buffy

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD IT'S SO GOOD :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I kinda like that the first version it's extended but this JF version is my favorite now :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.