Lana Del Rey - "Lake Placid/Earthquakes/Pink Champagne"

東京.

28 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Sugary Sweet is literally an audio recording of her messing around in the studio that no one on earth has any complete version of. Someone who will not be named took it to a personal producer (a la Eclipse with Fine China, Your Girl, and YTH) and made a “final” recording with the snippets, but it will sound fanmade at best so don’t get excited for that one :heart2:

i’m aware thank you, i still want it :coffee2: 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 東京.

• stjosephprey4us

• Frozen99

• suburbannature

as someone who adores LMLYLAW, pink champagne sounds like an insane career highlight, what possessed her NOT to release it during UV or in this original form? :skull: gurl...

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i’m aware thank you, i still want it :coffee2: 

Love yourself :whistle2:

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Sugary Sweet is literally an audio recording of her messing around in the studio that no one on earth has any complete version of. Someone who will not be named took it to a personal producer (a la Eclipse with Fine China, Your Girl, and YTH) and made a “final” recording with the snippets, but it will sound fanmade at best so don’t get excited for that one :heart2:

Not quite

Edited by ahauntingnearu

35 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Not quite

Yes quite :mandown: :monkey: And more than one individual actually went to more than one producer :lakitu: don’t always trust what you hear :heart2:

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Yes quite :mandown: :monkey: And more than one individual actually went to more than one producer :lakitu: don’t always trust what you hear :heart2:

Ok!

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

It means there are so many better things out there for you to lust after. Elevate your taste sweetie :heart2:

Ave Maria is a serve too omg :jonny6: and Driving In Cars With Boys (UV Version) is a SERVE, I didn't think the song could get any better but here we are 

I want to start a petition to get her ass to officially release some of her best tracks like Driving in Cars with Boys.

The original mix still sounds like a freaking pop radio hit.

The UV version is shockingly so chill, and still so beautiful and melodic.

Ugh, I hate her ass.

wait at her merging Madly and Pink Champaign to become Let Me Love You Like a Woman :deadbanana2:

On 3/29/2023 at 1:27 PM, Frozen99 said:

as someone who adores LMLYLAW, pink champagne sounds like an insane career highlight, what possessed her NOT to release it during UV or in this original form? :skull: gurl...

what's LMLYLAW

On 4/1/2023 at 11:08 AM, charmed23 said:

I want to start a petition to get her ass to officially release some of her best tracks like Driving in Cars with Boys.

The original mix still sounds like a freaking pop radio hit.

The UV version is shockingly so chill, and still so beautiful and melodic.

Ugh, I hate her ass.

she needs to release a rarities album asap

8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

what's LMLYLAW

let me love you like a woman :skull: 

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

let me love you like a woman :skull: 

sorry i haven't checked out her latest album nor the one prior. she kind of lost me lol

On 3/29/2023 at 11:16 PM, stjosephprey4us said:

Tbh I’d trust what they hear considering they hear unreleased music all the time and is, more often than not, correct. 

OT - Not those other snippets leaking. Absolute purgatory. 

I'm gonna be that person and say I actually prefer the stripped down and minimalistic LMLYLAW over Ultraviolence-reject Pink Champagne. :shutup:

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

sorry i haven't checked out her latest album nor the one prior. she kind of lost me lol

Go back 2 albums, it's not the latest nor the one prior 

On 4/1/2023 at 12:24 PM, truthteller said:

wait at her merging Madly and Pink Champaign to become Let Me Love You Like a Woman :deadbanana2:

I don't really hear it for the Madly other than the percussion 

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

dd it's being discussed in this very thread. go check it out tho, you're missing out

9apaillkmu5v.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.