Lana Del Rey - “Melancholia”

東京.

I'm guessing this is one of the songs she recorded between BTD and Ultraviolence and a very early concept of what ended up becoming the Ultraviolence title track right? Cute song, but thank god she kept working on this because Ultraviolence is THAT ***** :msmarvel:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm guessing this is one of the songs she recorded between BTD and Ultraviolence and a very early concept of what ended up becoming the Ultraviolence title track right? Cute song, but thank god she kept working on this because Ultraviolence is THAT ***** :msmarvel:

yeah, it's the original UV demo is that sense. the produciton is pretty much the same as the actual UV demo. 

This is good, very BTD-ish tho. I get why the final version is basically a whole different song. :gaycat5:

Hopefully one day we will have Ultraviolence (Expanded) with all the demos :heart:

5 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

Hopefully one day we will have Ultraviolence (Expanded) with all the demos :heart:

more uv outtakes are leaking soon (allegedly) 

I've been dying to hear this :jonny:Love it!

Obviously the final version of Ultraviolence is better, but this is very BTD-esque and gorgeous in its own way

27 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

more uv outtakes are leaking soon (allegedly) 

We* love to see it (allegedly)

*not lana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.