Would you believe someone if they said we'd be using ATRL without 503's?

Josh

I'm still amazed that we have been able to use ATRL lately without 503's interfering seems like so long ago when it began I barely remember ATRL without the 503 errors. I'm still expecting them to reappear. Would you believe someone if they said we'd be using ATRL without 503's?

a new taylor swift album announcement is when we can really judge if the servers are good. 

Edited by vale9001

Even back in the 503 imperial era - yes

lots of users were complaining So Much about the errors, while I wasn't getting them nearly as much

(and I was probably more on this site than them atp)

503 is like Covid. I already forgot it existed.

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

a new taylor swift album announcement is when we can really judge if the servers are good. 

All the swiffers coming in all force to scream about the announcement, argue about album rankings, and drag people who drag Taylor

spacer.png

Edited by Timeless
Fixed gif

i kinda miss her since i sometimes say random **** while h1gh that doesn’t make sense and miss 503 would stop me from posting  :redface:

Edited by Dolce Vita

I honestly have already forgotten about it. Getting used to comfort is easy. :alexz3: I do hope we're not jinxing it rn

yes! its giving me 2007 - 2010 server stable days :flower2:

MadonnasBoyfriend

Why do you guys wanna talk about it so much.. :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.