• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Chris

• bijonse

• bjorn

40 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I’m sorry to break it down to you but drinking urine for money will always be taboo :biblio:

And in this situation is equated with oral sex, anal sex, and nudity.

7 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

On one side he can now do it as a full career and probably lots of creators will hit him up, at the same time it seems wrong to be fired for that. It's your private life, you're not hurting anybody. Let people live

This thread would be different if it were a woman getting fired. 

52 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

You are not a morally superior, more interesting *** for being this belligerent to sex workers. 

Yes we are :ducky:

40 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

well first off a judge is supposed to be logical and have a good ability to make rational, well supported decisions and conclusions

if you post yourself getting pissed on for all to see on the internet, that assumption goes out the window bc that’s disturbing and disgusting 

shall I continue or do you get the picture…

You can continue if you'd like, but you've made a major break in logic in your argument that I'm not sure your brain is capable of understanding.

1 hour ago, jadeabove said:

Spoiler alert: he also has sex outside of his job!

Whether he likes broadcasting it online, doesn't make him less efficient in his day job. This is ridiculous.

exactly. not the pearl clutchers here 

We live in a society where people get fired for what they post on their social media... idk what he was thinking.  :rip:

btw cute body

I feel that this site is filled with very young jobless people. Anyone working in a professional capacity will know that you cannot self expose as working as a sex worker while in a professional role.

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t think him having an OF account affects his ability to do his job well but sadly he should have known the risk.  I don’t even work for a visible/public position like him but I feel like if I had an OF my job would immediately fire me if they found out.  Not that anyone would be paying for that :laugh:  

So yeah it’s not “right” but he didn’t make wise decisions it seems.  

I mean, *if* his vids contained content of him breaking the law/he posted nudes to his public account, then sure I get it even if I don't agree w/ it. If not, then this is ridiculous and shaming him for sex work... :biblio:

1 minute ago, The7thStranger said:

You can continue if you'd like, but you've made a major break in logic in your argument that I'm not sure your brain is capable of understanding.

Lol great burn !!!!

You should use that great understanding in logic to become a lawyer urself!! When ur onlyfans gets outed and u get fired too, promise it wasn’t me ;)

nnnn both extreme sides in this thread are ridiculous but predictable. 

Getting sent to jail by a gay who is drinking out of a urinal on onlyfans for extra coin ain’t gonna fly anywhere in the world and I don’t think that is gonna change anytime soon. :rip:

This is giving me the same vibes as that gay that went viral for monkeypox, the optics are always so bad.

Its kind of ****** up to expose someone like this though. This guy is not a public person/politician

5 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Its kind of ****** up to expose someone like this though. This guy is not a public person/politician

As a judge, he is a public, governmental official who is paid by tax dollars. :coffee2:

Edited by BeenTheShit
edits

2 hours ago, Fuecoco said:

Because it’s immoral knowing someone who has the power to throw someone in jail for life and is supposed to be making GOOD clean decisions is getting railed up the ass publicly on the internet for money by random men in dirty (obviously drug filled) orgies....?

What does morality have to do with making legal judgements? Wtf is this 1778 in England? :bibliahh:

Imagine being a working professional with a serious public facing job based on making "moral and ethical decisions", then leaving the office to film yourself getting railed in a public park (which is illegal) and getting p*ssed on, and then posting this online for everyone to see and pay for.  It's either sex addiction and/or some type of mental illness.  Like, he knew this would happen eventually and he was constantly testing how far he could push it and see what he could get away with.  A self-destructive spiral.

2 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

Lol great burn !!!!

You should use that great understanding in logic to become a lawyer urself!! When ur onlyfans gets outed and u get fired too, promise it wasn’t me ;)

I have an OnlyFans? :eddie:

Just now, BeenTheShit said:

As a judge, he is a public figure who is paid by tax dollars. :coffee2:

This man is not doing anything illegal or harming anyone. Who are you to judge his sex life? :doc:

1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

As a judge, he is a public figure who is paid by tax dollars. :coffee2:

you are right. I just feel he is not a famous person lol

Why do I feel like he did it because someone found out his OF and threaten to expose him?

Because i know people who have professional jobs also doing sex work as a side job and they never openly talk about their professional job on their p*rn account :deadbanana4:

But who knows though dd

Just now, Archetype said:

then leaving the office to film yourself getting railed in a public park (which is illegal)

This and any other illegal act are the only legitimate grounds for disciplinary action. But America has judges who have done far worse and don't get removed from the bench until their constituents fail to reelect them.

Just now, Helios said:

This man is not doing anything illegal or harming anyone. Who are you to judge his sex life? :doc:

He literally posts himself having sex and walking around fully naked in public places.  That's very illegal. :michael:

Just now, BeenTheShit said:

He literally posts himself having sex and walking around fully naked in public places.  That's very illegal. :michael:

I mean I didn’t watch every single one of the videos so if he did do something illegal that’s different but people who are screaming about “morals” need to have several seats. :ace:

2 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Didn’t you know if you don’t let men rail each other in public orgies you’re just succumbing to internalized homophobia?

24 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

No that life is also wrong boring and stupid. So now what where do we go from here

We enter the realm of whether someone should lose their job or not because you're offended by someone's life that doesn't involve you with consenting adults, lmao.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.