Gay Judge fired for Onlyfans

BLΔCKP!NK

Like the straight judges aren't deviant predators them damn selves. 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Chris

• bijonse

• bjorn

Just now, The7thStranger said:

I long for the day when sex isn't taboo anymore. He's hurting nobody.

I’m sorry to break it down to you but drinking urine for money will always be taboo :biblio:

2 minutes ago, The7thStranger said:

Describe these issues.

well first off a judge is supposed to be logical and have a good ability to make rational, well supported decisions and conclusions

if you post yourself getting pissed on for all to see on the internet, that assumption goes out the window bc that’s disturbing and disgusting 

shall I continue or do you get the picture…

Edited by ryoncé

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Like the straight judges aren't deviant predators them damn selves. 

and when they’re exposed they are dragged to hell and fired, there’s no one right or one wrong here :biblio:

1 hour ago, Contessa said:

It’s 2023 and some of you still shaming sex work. Y’all don’t deserve rights or men.

This. He didn’t need to be fired :sorry: No one should be fired from a job because of sex work :michael: We broke.

1 minute ago, Breathe On Moi said:

and when they’re exposed they are dragged to hell and fired, there’s no one right or one wrong here :biblio:

This was on his personal account. he wasn't going to his job doing this. Very seldom are those straight white men are fired.

8 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I’m sorry to break it down to you but drinking urine for money will always be taboo :biblio:

the fact that stuff like this needs to be pointed out and explained to some, we've lost the PLOT so badly

Sex and *****graphy are addictions just like any other when you overuse it. Some of y'all need to seek theraphy!

What...is with this weird conflating of sex work as being a sign of bad decision making? Lmao. Gay men truly have internalized the rightwing attacks and hate existing as anything but 1 man 1 woman, child and white picket fence under god, huh? :doc:

Anyway, he's clearly a moron. No one with any competency would ever work so hard to throw it away doing public sex work. Book smarts ain't the only smarts indeed.

The people in this thread supporting or not understanding. They too may need a psychological check.

How can this judge fine or throw someone in jail for Prostitution, because yes it is still illegal in many states, but they themselves are paying to have sex with others, in addition to having full blown orgies and act out extreme fetishes for a profit? The person he is convicting is the same as himself. 

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

Not yall saying it's mental illness :skull:

because they can’t get dick, so they’re mad the ones that do :dies:

He’s a judge like there is no need to do onlyfans. He likes sex work then focus on that instead of being a judge. Not every job/career is open to having an employee doing p*rn on the side. 

the article makes it sound like he was fired over those quite unprofessional tweets, not because of the sex work 

1 hour ago, favorite crime said:

I don't support all gays. Some of you f@ggots are very dumb

Honestly

yall are as closed up as the republicans that are trying to ban drag queens from reading to children

not that point my ass :toofunny3:

I swear if he was a top y’all be defending him. 

Just now, dussel_06 said:

I swear if he was a top y’all be defending him. 

if it was Shawn Mendes they'd defend him 

On one side he can now do it as a full career and probably lots of creators will hit him up, at the same time it seems wrong to be fired for that. It's your private life, you're not hurting anybody. Let people live

21 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

What...is with this weird conflating of sex work as being a sign of bad decision making? Lmao. Gay men truly have internalized the rightwing attacks and hate existing as anything but 1 man 1 woman, child and white picket fence under god, huh? :doc:

Anyway, he's clearly a moron. No one with any competency would ever work so hard to throw it away doing public sex work. Book smarts ain't the only smarts indeed.

No that life is also wrong boring and stupid. So now what where do we go from here

I'm honestly more shocked he got away with it for as long as he did.  Often times he would reference his alt/onlyfans on his normal Twitter, and he even posted nudes to it accidentally a few times.

Now I'm in no way shaming him, but his content was quite racy and somewhat illegal.  He would literally post videos of himself in public places/parks having sex and walking around naked.  A little hard to be a judge when you're out breaking the law yourself. :michael:

The article definitely reads like a hit piece though by someone who felt scorned by him.  They truly did a full deep dive to expose him. :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.