Demi's Heart Attack (Rock Version) has failed to debut at Spotify Global, US or UK.

Souvenir

Despite viral tiktoks and tweets the song has failed to chart on global spotify. It looks like lovatics needs to stream her songs instead of attacking other artists on this forum :fan: 

Partial streams: 12k.

Never started. Has Demi even ever had a TRUE global hit?

Edited by Love Again

This song wasn't even super big, why to release a new version 10 years later? :deadbanana4:

IDK why she released this when the public has been begging for Wildfire hyperpop version for literal years!

N1dcTi4.gif

her only chance at success is going back to pop and top producers..

that's what she gets for not re-releasing Catch Me instead

N1dcTi4.gif

The song wasn't even added to New Music Friday and you expected a big debut for a rock version of a 10-year-old song because of tiktok when she's never had a big debut to begin with? Only a delusional Selena stan would think she would have a big debut, and that's you. 

It's the way SELENA GOMEZ stans care more about Demi's numbers than Demi herself. So embarrassing. :toofunny2:

Selena Gomez Crying GIFs | Tenor

Edited by thatsmydemi

1 hour ago, Souvenir said:

It looks like lovatics needs to stream her songs instead of attacking other artists on this forum :fan: 

Also are you going to make a thread about every artist whose fanbase attacks Selena? Because she's receiving negative comments from everyone. Interesting how despite claiming Demi is a nobody you still check her stats and her fans make you so pressed. 

Why is this surprising? Was it supposed to? It’s a track for her fans 

30 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

The song wasn't even added to New Music Friday and you expected a big debut for a rock version of a 10-year-old song because of tiktok when she's never had a big debut to begin with? Only a delusional Selena stan would think she would have a big debut, and that's you. 

It's the way SELENA GOMEZ stans care more about Demi's numbers than Demi herself. So embarrassing. :toofunny2:

1M streams is NOT a big debut. I know Demi stans' bar is low but at least people expected it to debut on the chart :skull: 

28 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Also are you going to make a thread about every artist whose fanbase attacks Selena? Because she's receiving negative comments from everyone. Interesting how despite claiming Demi is a nobody you still check her stats and her fans make you so pressed. 

when that two demi stan (freak.. and hypnodemi...(?)) stop, i will stop posting about demi! dont worry :heart:

8 minutes ago, Souvenir said:

1M streams is NOT a big debut. I know Demi stans' bar is low but at least people expected it to debut on the chart :skull: 

when that two demi stan (freak.. and hypnodemi...(?)) stop, i will stop posting about demi! dont worry :heart:

Well, good luck with that because with threads like this, they won't hold back now. :toofunny3:

Also, if I were you, I'd try another method to make them fume. Because trust me, considering that her team, label, and not even Demi herself care about numbers anymore, we don't really care about a pointless debut for a 10-year-old song that she will have moved on in two days. We got nothing to lose. :lmao: 

it's neither art nor for the charts :michael:

Its odd u were expecting a 10 yr old song to chart 

:gaycat7:

The song didn't age well, that's why. Demi should've done Neon Lights or Made In The USA rock version instead.

She didn’t need  to jump on a tik tok hit to finally be relevant and the song got 1.2M playlist reach so bffr and go to tik tok and twitter your fav is fighting there :giraffe:

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Like fav like stans , they act like they don’t care but they’re obsessed, look at selena she claims she doesn’t care about jb and she is OBSESSED with him and his wife 

21 minutes ago, Nashe said:

@thatsmydemi girl where is ur Butterfrees avi from??

Its from Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You. Here's the clip (it's in Spanish sorry) :heart2:

https://youtu.be/epjFGbApz10

--

OT: let me stream this rock banger once again 

Was it supposed to?

Social media =/= actual success, of course it's gonna have hype on social media but its just a rock re-recording lmao

I'm expecting <500K streaming debut

3 hours ago, Love Again said:

Never started. Has Demi even ever had a TRUE global hit?

Solo, ELC, Heart Attack, CFTS, Sorry Not Sorry

Demi certainly started, you have to be a hater to deny Demi's success in the past especially on a thread about a re-recording of an old hit lmao

Nobody expected to chart, it's a re-recording of a 10 year old song.

Selena stans are so childish. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.