Ariana Grande - "100" & "Cocoon"

sam.teas

these were both for sweetener right? they’re both pharrell 

100 kind of goes nowhere and i think it’s not completed, but she’s cute

cocoon on the other hand is amazing, she should’ve put it on the album instead of borderline :duca:

Dr. Alexander

Cocoon is by far her best record. Beautifully written and the production is incredible too. It is very reminiscent of the 80s. It’s so grand and emotional.

“You’re sick and tired of feeling you’re not safe. Today’s your day. This is your breakthrough” 

spacer.png

Cocoon is cute. A few touch-ups and I think it would've fit well on sweetener. :jamming:

The way not one song from the Pharrell sessions has come close to the Max camp ones that were released.

they pushing these ariana l words out like hotcakes omg?

Cocoon is the best thing Pharrell touched in like 10 years, is she fr releasing all types of garbage but this one good song :rip:

Dr. Alexander
20 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

The way not one song from the Pharrell sessions has come close to the Max camp ones that were released.

The way Ariana dropped Max Martin and team because they kept producing the same tired formulaic records, and in result, ended up flourishing artistically with Pharrell and commercially with Tommy Brown and team. 

cocoon would've ate so bad as the closing track

56 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

The way Ariana dropped Max Martin and team because they kept producing the same tired formulaic records, and in result, ended up flourishing artistically with Pharrell and commercially with Tommy Brown and team. 

How is NTLTC or GIAW formulaic? Please :ahh:

59 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

Well we all know who went back to for thank u next so…

also imagine thinking anything by Tommy or Pharrell even comes close to Into You, Love Me Harder or God is a Woman (just to name a few of the many masterpieces)

Cocoon is so good tho. Deserves to be on Sweetener. Why doesny she just put it as a Japanese bonus track? It's better than some songs like the light is coming and borderline..

100 really goes nowhere... whats up with the long instrumental towards the end :bibliahh: it's so unfinished lmao

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

Sweetener was truly her most experimental album :jonny5: Sad she didn't continue that way after it.... 

2 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

the same tired formulaic records

Tommy Brown and team

Hope he's the next to go then :chick1:

Pharrell? Lmfao NOPE. But yes to TB. 

Cocoon sounds like a cheap demo lmao what are y'all hearing. Any song on Sweetener is superior. 

3 hours ago, ryoncé said:

Well we all know who went back to for thank u next so…

2/3 of the singles for thank u next were produced by tommy brown? max martin's team literally only has 4 songs on that album, just like sweetener

6 hours ago, PopA911 said:

these were both for sweetener right? they’re both pharrell 

100 kind of goes nowhere and i think it’s not completed, but she’s cute

cocoon on the other hand is amazing, she should’ve put it on the album instead of borderline :duca:

It was confirmed 100 has an open verse. 

1 minute ago, Communion said:

It was confirmed 100 has an open verse. 

yes, I can tell the version that leaked is pretty unfinished. 

she needs to work with pharrell again imo, i really love their combo… sweetener is so good :gaycat7:

Cocoon was recorded just a month after Manchester. :chick3:

It's beautiful. I get why she went with Get Well Soon, but whew... I would have loved a deluxe of Sweetener. Her and Pharrell are just... pure magic. They're so prolific:

07.22.16 - Sweetener
08.16.16 - Clarity
08.18.16 - Incline
10.11.16 - On Top Of Everything
10.13.16 - The Light Is Coming
12.XX.16 - Blazed
04.20.17 - Ever Been
07.26.17 - Cocoon
08.09.17 - More
09.28.17 - Jason On Occasion 
10.04.17 - 100
12.XX.17 - Get Well Soon

I wanna know when Successful, REM, Borderline, Rush, etc. were recorded. 

:jonny6:

Edited by Communion

cocoon should’ve been on the album :WAP:

Cocoon is so beautiful :weeps: Should've made the album instead of Borderline

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.