Lil Nas X - "Batty Boy"

shark_heather

He previewed the song on Lollapalooza ... 

Edited by shark_heather

A demo of this L worded a while back and he changed some parts it sounds like, a bop

Red Light Green Light is the name of the original if anyone’s interested.

Originally a MONTERO cut

Not sold on it yet, but sounds like something that could smash in Spring/Summer with the right MV and promo. I'm perched :lakitu:

immediately thought of Bey upon reading the title, so it's funny he actually sample her

Apparently the title is Batty Boy according to the caption of his last Instagram post.

Not gonna lie, that video has been on repeat for almost two hours now, I'm kinda obsessed. Release it now! :jonnycat:

sounds like a bawp

Edited by ChapelHooker

Whatever happened to Montero Deluxe. The Sam Smith collab would’ve smashed :shakeno:

35 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Whatever happened to Montero Deluxe. The Sam Smith collab would’ve smashed :shakeno:

Don’t piss me off ugh.. :biblio: 

OH BISHHHHHHHH it was a PARTY in Brazil! Just based off that clip he puts on a fun show :gaycat1:now I wanna get tickets.

I love the Bey sample :WAP:I hope this is another hit for him.

On 3/20/2023 at 9:05 AM, genetic fail said:

iggy too her comeback 

another sample and bey approved this chile

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.