Swiftie fell asleep at Eras Tour

DockDock

MadonnasBoyfriend

Who can blame him. There's nothing exciting going on on the stage.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.478de4d30e

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• DockDock

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• FolkLover1989

5 pages :rip:

4 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Gurl u need to chill.. And take a joke. 

No one is attacking. The dramatics. 

No one knew he had a condition so stop trying to make it into something it's not. 

Hopefully he's ok.. 

Who is the man in your avi sis :gaycat2:

no 2 more pages over a 10 sec clip, you all need to go outsite and take a joke:bibliahh:

Wouldn’t you too if you saw someone cat walking for 3 hours while pretending to sing?

Not people resorting to personal attacks because non swifties are having fun with the clip.

Taylor is doing so well for herself so there's no need to be defensive when your fave is making history. 

When there's a slip, people are going to have fun with it.

Swifties shouldn't be bothered and projecting reducing themselves to attacks as if you are not in here posting right with them.

I'm glad ole dude fell asleep at the concert and not on the rode. He enjoyed at least half of the show. 

And YES people can fall asleep in a loud place. Happens all the time. If your body shutdowns, it can tune out noise even when sober.

I've seen little kids at events fall asleep.

She’s not serving vocals, she’s not serving choreo, she’s not providing shock value. And it’s not like she’s particularly stunning to look at.

I would have gone to bed too. 

That’s what happens when you pay Speak Now dust. 

spacer.png

Why are Taylor fans coming after other performers for no reason when their fave does not have an ounce of rhythm :rip: Y'all need to get a sense of humor jfc

13 minutes ago, Helios said:

concerts should NOT be more than an hour and a half MAX. 3 hours is ridiculous. :deadbanana2:

I keep seeing a few people say this and I couldn’t disagree more. I want as much Live music and entertainment from my favorite artists as possible :dies: It’s why people enjoy all day festivals. 

4 hours ago, Headlock said:

The inflated self-importance, why would you think this relevant to anyone :rip:

It’s the fact that it was relevant enough for you to reply winging :bibliahh:

27 minutes ago, Bentley said:

She’s not serving vocals, she’s not serving choreo, she’s not providing shock value. And it’s not like she’s particularly stunning to look at.

I would have gone to bed too. 

Said something right for once!

• ATRL Moderator

Why are some of you fuming so much over her tour :rip:  It really doesn't have to affect you if you don't care for her!

I cannot stop laughing :bibliahh:

Going through a Taylor Swift concert and 44 songs is truly a choice. 

And that should be ok 

3 hours is just too much. Same with movies in theaters after a while it's just exhausting

Some Swifties are so ridiculous. I am a Swiftie and this is clearly not her most entertaining tour by any means. Is it bad? Absolutely not. But you still get like 44 songs and 3 hours of live music and seeing your fav so it's all good. Not her best does not mean it is some atrocity or personal attack. Simmer down. 

the tour was 3 hours long i dont blame him:gayorkcat4:

2 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I keep seeing a few people say this and I couldn’t disagree more. I want as much Live music and entertainment from my favorite artists as possible :dies: It’s why people enjoy all day festivals. 

I understand festivals because thats multiple artists but even I can only take so much music from one artist at a time. :dies: 

4 minutes ago, Helios said:

I understand festivals because thats multiple artists but even I can only take so much music from one artist at a time. :dies: 

To each their own. I get it. I can also binge a bunch of movies at once, I spent like 9 hours watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy for the first time ever last year and my friend thought I was crazy for sitting through all of that :rip: 

I don't blame him. Setlist is hot garbage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.