• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freakshowvato

• thatsmydemi

• Pink Ranger

• Lyrical Liar

is she gonna re release everything as a rock version? that would be a concept im here for

I'm surprised she still associates with this song especially after she herself had a heart attack from the overdose.

Oh this could eat. I loved the original so much back then :jonny:

7 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I'm surprised she still associates with this song especially after she herself had a heart attack from the overdose.

she once said she wouldn't sing it anymore but as usual she changed her mind

omg im so here for it i also would love an whole ep with the rock versions of their hits   also la la x la la land and iris x 4e4m medleys

omgggggg :jonny5: :jonny5: 

is it gonna be a lazy rock version like I Love Me (no new vocals, just the original vocals plastered over rock instrumentals)? :noparty:  Still here for it. 

The way she's SERIOUS about rock music :jonny: 

Edited by thatsmydemi

• ATRL Moderator

WHAT?! :wanda:

Demi should've done this during CFTS viral time on tiktok. Holy **** got released idk like 4 months after CFTS's viral peak?

A Rock Version of CFTS could've taken advantage of it's viral moment on tiktok and made people get more used of Demi singing Rock again right before her Rock era. That would've been smart.

Maybe more people would've been "here" for Rockvato if she's done it with CFTS before the era. 

Now i don't see it doing anything besides being a gift for fans

anyway, it's streaming/tiktok era, anything can happen. a Re-do of other old hits (not only HA) would be nice! 

1 minute ago, Selegend said:

Demi should've done this during CFTS viral time on tiktok. Holy **** got released idk like 4 months after CFTS's viral peak?

A Rock Version of CFTS could've taken advantage of it's viral moment on tiktok and made people get more used of Demi singing Rock again right before her Rock era. That would've been smart.

Maybe more people would've been "here" for Rockvato if she's done it with CFTS before the era. 

Now i don't see it doing anything besides being a gift for fans

anyway, it's streaming/tiktok era, anything can happen. a Re-do of other old hits (not only HA) would be nice! 

CFTS already has rock influences. It would've been a bit pointless imo

And where have you been lmao they don't care about success. Give it up. They won't push anything. She's just doing whatever she wants. 

22 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

she also said she last tour would be the last one and a week ago she gave an interview saying that her last tour inspired her to record her next album and continue touring LMAO we have learned to never trust what she says

Edited by thatsmydemi

4 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

CFTS already has rock influences. It would've been a bit pointless imo

And where have you been lmao they don't care about success. Give it up. They won't push anything. She's just doing whatever she wants. 

idk about it being pointless, i've watched her Rock in Rio concert here (it was streamed on TV) and the CFTS version was so much more "Rock" than the official, it would've been easier for people to digest exactly cuz it already has rock influences, idk i just think it would've been a killer move since i watched her concert September on TV, and now that's she's doing it with Heart Attack i remembered it, that's why i said it now. 

about not caring about success this rock era, it does look like she doesn't care anymore since she's went rock, agreed. 

Edited by Selegend

Wait, it's gonna be for Heart Attack's 10th anniversary. That's cute :weeps: 

6 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

omgggggg :jonny5: :jonny5: 

is it gonna be a lazy rock version like I Love Me (no new vocals, just the original vocals plastered over rock instrumentals)? :noparty:  Still here for it. 

The way she's SERIOUS about rock music :jonny: 

Asking the REAL QUESTIONS.

Pleaseeeee be re-recorded vocals! 

Demi Lovato - Greatest (Rock) Hits (2023-2024)

Tracklist: 

This Is Me (Rock Version)

Skyscraper (Rock Version)

Give Your Heart a Break (Rock Version)

Heart Attack (Rock Version)

Neon Lights (Rock Version)

Really Don't Care (Rock Version)

Cool for the Summer (Rock Version)

Confident (Rock Version)

Stone Cold (Rock Version)

Sorry Not Sorry (Rock Version)

Concentrate (Rock Version)

Bonus Tracks:

Monsters (Remix)

Skin of my Teeth

Substance

La La Land

Don't Forget

Here We Go Again

Make it happen, Demetria :jonny5: 

I’d be here for a Holy **** tour live album :jonny2:

MadonnasBoyfriend

The demo that talks about shaving legs and has dupstep break >>>¦

41 minutes ago, andthenwekiss said:

she once said she wouldn't sing it anymore but as usual she changed her mind

she healed from the trauma of having a heart attack, it's been 5 years and realized the lyrics are not that triggering anymore, so I am proud of her continuous healing. just like Demi said she'd never sing Father live and then it become a regular on the set list for TMYLM tour!

I also want rock versions of

-Cool for the Summer (I agree with the other user, the rock version live goes so much harder)

-Sorry Not Sorry

-Give Your Heart A Break

-Confident

But for now I am excited to hear this one

200.gif

Edited by Freakshowvato

I’ve always thought this and CFTS would be perfect as rock songs. Even Neon Lights and Tell Me You Love Me. I am so excited to near he rock version. I wish she re-recorded the vocals!

And yes I also want her version of Iris and La La. To be honest I also think she can pull a heavier rock version of Happier Than Ever.

YEEEESSSSS I love HA :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Just now, Mr. Duff said:

I’ve always thought this and CFTS would be perfect as rock songs. Even Neon Lights and Tell Me You Love Me. I am so excited to near he rock version. I wish she re-recorded the vocals!

And yes I also want her version of Iris and La La. To be honest I also think she can pull a heavier rock version of Happier Than Ever.

Yes I think rock covers on streaming services would be dope. Demi's cover of Iris should've been released. I want a Paramore cover so bad

1 hour ago, schnetzka said:

Is she supposed to delete that classic from all the platforms ? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.