She-Hulk Wins Best Superhero Actress @ Critics Choice Awards

Gorjesspazze9

Our She-Hulk (Tatiana Maslany) takes home best Actress in a Superhero Series! Thoughts on her portrayal as the Super-Legal Baddie?🔥You can Look Foward to She-hulk on the Big Screen  coming soon! What Upcoming Theatrical Film will Kevin put her in? 

Her work in Orphan Black was insane and I don’t think I’ve ever seen another actor / actress tackle similar roles before. So I’m on the side of the fence that believes she should win every and any award. :heart:

I am excited to see her continue in the role. I’d love a scene of her and MoonKnight’s Oscar Isaac in the movies. Give them a great dialogue and a polished script, and they will be cooking

While the show was messy, her performance was definitely award worthy. 

• ATRL Moderator

Tatiana slayed and lowkey deserved better scripts (I liked She-Hulk but it definitely could have been better) 

The show that finally killed Marvel  :clap3: Thanks Tatiana!

Edited by Talento

Not my shehulk 

• 1 month later...
On 3/16/2023 at 7:24 PM, Talento said:

so the show wasnt good?

On 3/16/2023 at 8:13 PM, Katamari said:

Not my shehulk 

then who is?

On 3/16/2023 at 7:24 PM, Talento said:

It’s one of Marvel’s most Highly rated RT shows. :bibliahh:It’s critically acclaimed with a Trophy to prove it. Twitter ain’t the real world 

1 month later :rip:

5 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

It’s one of Marvel’s most Highly rated RT shows. :bibliahh:It’s critically acclaimed with a Trophy to prove it. Twitter ain’t the real world 

No one cares. She-Hulk was a panned flop that did incredible damage to the Marvel brand, nobody in the real world is like "remember She-Hulk? What a great show that was!" :rip: Everything Marvel released since has struggled :clap3:

Edited by Talento

Her performance was fine. The script itself was kinda meh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.